Home made Caps

RonZoid12

Has anyone tried making dbol or winstrol caps. I was thinking of getting a Capsule Filler for 20 bucks and making my own orals, but i was unsure how you would know what size of cap you would need and how you would make all the caps @ the same mg (obviously they wont be exact, but if im shooting for 25mg caps I'd liek to be within 3 or 4 mg of my goal.

just do the math bro, use a filler such as corn starch, of course it wont be exact, but mix it well enough and it will be close enough, there should be a thread in this forum explaining it, i know i have been through it once before on here, so just do a quick search

I have mad caps before and trust me its no fun. It is way easier and will be a lot more accurately dosed if you make a solution with everclear or peg 400.

Using size zero caps I do 20 grams per 50 units WITH a tamper. I would like to try a smaller size someday though.

RonZoid12 said:
Has anyone tried making dbol or winstrol caps. I was thinking of getting a Capsule Filler for 20 bucks and making my own orals, but i was unsure how you would know what size of cap you would need and how you would make all the caps @ the same mg (obviously they wont be exact, but if im shooting for 25mg caps I'd liek to be within 3 or 4 mg of my goal.

I need a cap filler...gat a link to the $20 dealio?

Gator

good god! I hope ya have patience...coz capping is the worst way to use up time! Trust me...i spent litterally two weeks capping a shitload of dbols...and it SUCKED NUTS!

I Reccommend you to just make an oral liquid solution!

gymphreak said:
good god! I hope ya have patience...coz capping is the worst way to use up time! Trust me...i spent litterally two weeks capping a shitload of dbols...and it SUCKED NUTS!

With a standard 50 unit machine I did 1000 in a day. I would agree though that liquid is far easier and requires almost no patience.

Mudge said:
Using size zero caps I do 20 grams per 50 units WITH a tamper. I would like to try a smaller size someday though.

bro so 20 grams can fit in 50 caps if i have a tamper ??

btw, i do have a tamper just haven't capped yet..

--kojie

Back