home made eq

eaktc

I have a friend who just started making his own stuff, okay more of an aquantance. anyways, hes says he will hook me up for cheap. I have never messed with home made gear before, so is there anything I should watch out for, or be aware of. Thanks for any info.

Well, it's hard to look for stuff if you don't know what you are looking for. His lab set up and the steps that he takes to ensure sterility would be the things that you should be most concerned with. Are you able to view the area where he converts the compounds or do you not have access to this?

No access, he is more my friends friend. My friend has seen it, and says it looks worthy. but I am still kinda sketch, don't know why though. All the shit I have ever got was probably someone elses home brew.

In that case it would come down to trusting the guy's reputation or the information that your friend gives you. If there are other guys that you know that have used this guy's stuff before, that's a good starting point. Beyond that, when we are dealing with illegal substances bought from strangers, we are all taking a leap of faith to some extent.

Your friend's friend should be more careful or he is going to end up in the slammer.

Maybe he'll sell you just the powder and you can brew it up yourself.

eaktc said:
No access, he is more my friends friend. My friend has seen it, and says it looks worthy. but I am still kinda sketch, don't know why though. All the shit I have ever got was probably someone elses home brew.

are you worried about sterility or potency?

Either way, there are plenty of cheap ass UG labs selling out there. if I didn't brew my own, i would certainly use them.

Back