Home made tren?

SHreDDeD2010

Been making my own tren for a while, very happy with the quality and results, just curious to the opinions of some of you veterns...any comments or advice is appreciated... Thanks

Been making my own tren for a while, very happy with the quality and results, just curious to the opinions of some of you veterns...any comments or advice is appreciated... Thanks

In essence, all Tren is homebrew. If you make it and it's good quality, congrats.

Agreed. I will only use Tren I make myself. I have had a bunch of buddies get absesses or weird infetions from other's Tren. This baffles me, since it is sooo easy to make. I don't touch that stuff anymore. It's the only compound that I feel actually changes my personality. I want to set nuns on fire and curbstomp everyone in traffic on Tren. No other compound makes me aggressive but Tren.

Well I do homebrew, but in regards to tren there are varying starting points.

I use powder, while others actually start with fina pellets. Which method do you utilize?

yea i start with the pellets, n leave out oil in order to overdose each cc...very happy with it. just was wondering what other thought, definlty makes me wanna squeeze necks...funny tho even tho i make it the same each time, sometimes it seems darker n stronger then other. i think its because of me being impatient n rushing the initial disolving of the pellets..good things come to those tho wait.....and diet hard haha

Back