Homebrew Test Cyp solidifies lol!!!

Tough Old Man said:
i learned the hard way. After losing 3 50ml vials, I decided to add BB to it and that solved the problem.

you could have still added the bb and saved the vials.,

Tough Old Man said:
i learned the hard way. After losing 3 50ml vials, I decided to add BB to it and that solved the problem.
Pleeease tell me you kept them. Its not a total loss however, if you threw them out- you just won the 2005 BONER chemist of the year award. :biggthump

get on here and give us a speach

christianh3 said:
hi guys yes it's for personal use and i agree i should have done a much smaller batch as i'd never brewed cyp before, lesson learnt!

250g for personal use. That's a gram a week for...250 weeks, haha, that's impressive! ;)

pullinbig said:
you think a g/w is impressive?

i cant tell im doing anything off a g/w.

Damn! I remember reading what your gear protocol looks like one time and that is truly impressive. Maybe one day I'll get to that point, but not anytime soon. I've been meaning to PM you about using your routine but I haven't gotten around to it

I had the same problem and lost 3 50ml vials. As soon as I saw that you needed BB in it, I gave that a try and a perfect next two batches I have. You need BB in it or it won't hold.
Shit my first three batches turned into a fucking rock.

Tough Old Man said:
I had the same problem and lost 3 50ml vials. As soon as I saw that you needed BB in it, I gave that a try and a perfect next two batches I have. You need BB in it or it won't hold.
Shit my first three batches turned into a fucking rock.

even as rock they still good. heat back to solution and fire away

thetopdog said:
Damn! I remember reading what your gear protocol looks like one time and that is truly impressive. Maybe one day I'll get to that point, but not anytime soon. I've been meaning to PM you about using your routine but I haven't gotten around to it

id do less if it worked for me.

Back