How to recover a crashed solution tutorial

Trust_

Hey guys,

I have seen a lot of bro's getting worried because of crashed solutions.
I decided to make a little tutorial on how to get your precious gear back!

First of all, let me explain what is a crashed solution.

The gear is made out of powder (the hormone) and a liquid part (the oil, bac, solvents).

The physics behind this is that a liquid will put into solution solid particles and make a homogenous solution up to a certain amount.
The quantity of solid particles that can be held into an homogenous solution is in direct relation to the liquid (the solvent) temperature.

In other words, the hotter the liquid is, the more solid particles it can hold. This is also true the other way around. The colder the liquid, smaller will be his solvent properties.

Now lets take the AML t400 that i used in this tutorial.

In a 10 ml vial, there is 4 grams of testosterone. That is a lot of powder to fit into a small vial/solution.
Under normal conditions, the liquid can hold the 4 g of powder in an homogenous solution.
However, if your test bottle temperature drop, so will its capacity to hold solid particles.
Lets say, for example, at water freezing temp, the t400 liquid can hold only 1.5 g of particles instead of 4.
That means 2.5g of solid particles will HAVE to come out of the solution. They will form crystals in your solution. This is what a crashed solution is.

All we need to do when this happens is heat up the solution to get it back to its ''normal'' solvent capacity (in this example 4+ g per 10 ml)

There is also the solvent thing.

All labs will use solvents added to their oils, so the total solvent capability of the solution will be increased.
Some labs use more then others. The more solvent used, the easier it is to have solutions withstand cold weather.

However these solvents are harsh on our body, at the injection spot. Those solvents will melt plastic when in its pure form!

AML uses half the solvents of what most labs use btw. This is why most of their products are so smooth to inject. The downside of this: AML high concentration products, like the t400, may easily crash in cold weather.

So i made this tutorial on how to get your solutions back!

So heres what i did: I took 2x 10 ml T400 i had, and put one in my freezer overnight. I had removed the labels for the purpose of this tutorial. So here you have 1 crashed T400 and one that is fine:

IMG_0577_zps5e990cd4.jpg

To get it back, it is real easy and it takes about 5-6 minutes: I put my crashed solution on my coffee maker heat plate (max temp)

IMG_0578_zpse22b4a3b.jpg

Here it is after 1 minute. Notice how the bottom is coming back nicely.

IMG_0579_zps8513d8f7.jpg

After 3 minutes:

IMG_0580_zps9a1d90c6.jpg

4 minutes :

IMG_0581_zps71fc4fcf.jpg

Now heres a little trick...when you see its halfway back...shake it nicely! It will look like this. The purpose of shaking is to distribute heat more evenly and to separate the crystals.

IMG_0582_zpsb04809bf.jpg

Another minute and BAM... its back.... Can you tell which one was crashed? I cant..

IMG_0583_zps0ac26003.jpg

Keep in mind that crystallization of the hormone is a PHYSICAL change, not a chemical change. So potency and quality is not affected. Just like you can turn water into ice and back numerous times...

I know this is obvious for a lot of us, but i thought this tutorial would benefit a bunch of less experienced users!

Last edited:
No disrespect Matty, but i strongly disagree with you.

1st, it didnt blow... Theres not enough air pressure and temperature to do this. We re not boiling the fuck out of this solution lol

And refilter?? Why is that? Do you know that the purpose of filtering is to remove big impurities/particles at first and secondly to remove any pathogens? Explain to me how a pathogen would go into this solution?

By exposing the inside with your needle then you re exposing the solution to pathogens, hence your need to re-filter.

Im sorry bro but i think it is useless to put a syringe needle to release pressure, as you can see..nothing blew up... And just as useless to re-filter since the bottle has not been open...

Try it this way bro next time, you ll see how simple it is..

Last edited:
from my experience... release pressure before heating, Murphy's law... as for filtering, I said I would... meaning... I would. Have had to reconstitute gear in the past, err on the side of caution... for me.

In theory you re absolutely right, we should have a pressure exit... However the amount of heat used, the expansion of the oil and air, all taken into account are not enough to either break the glass, or break the seal to have the oil pop out. Id be tempted to experiment how long it can be left on that coffee maker hotplate and see if it would actually break.
I might do it tomorrow...with a prop bottle hehe minimize the risk lol

if it was kept on the hotplate for long enough , it would probably blow , but i mean if ur realy concerned about the pressure in the bottle , u can just stick a needle through the stopper WITH the syringe attached in order to not expose it to outer enviornment , and see if the pressure builds up enough to lift the rubber stopper in the syringe any little bit

Awesome post Trust, I repped you up!
Can too much heat change the chemical structure or affect the protein structure or whatever its called?
I saw a post regarding too much heat. I put my vials of t400 on the wood stove yesterday (the heat wasn't that high, so it definitely didn't get exposed to too much heat.

So I'm guessing you need to reheat it every time you want to use it? I thought it would just crash again because of the high concentration (mg/ml)

If my first question is wrong and it just stays after 1 reheat, could you make ridiculously concentrated gear? For example 500mg/mL of test e?

Great tutorial by the way. Love when members post pictures they help a lot

Awesome post Trust, I repped you up!
Can too much heat change the chemical structure or affect the protein structure or whatever its called?
I saw a post regarding too much heat. I put my vials of t400 on the wood stove yesterday (the heat wasn't that high, so it definitely didn't get exposed to too much heat.

Keep in mind each products have a different melting point. To damage a molecule like testosterone, that has a melting point over/approx 100 degree celcius (220 F+) you would have to apply tremendous amount of heat to break the chemical bonds that keeps the molecule structure together. These solutions are made at those temp. So heating them up to the level of temp they were actually created will not damage the products.

There is one thing that can and will damage the molecules, it is light. There is an affinity between electrons and light. With enough light, chemical liaisons may change in the molecules. Making a different molecule, making it loose its potency. This is why all medicine should be kept in a dark place.

I had my vials of Gen Shi test e 250mg/ml out in the frozen weather for over 2 months... They never got crystallized, and i never re-heated them... Does that mean its underdosed.. or does it mean Gen Shi used more solvents?

I had my vials of Gen Shi test e 250mg/ml out in the frozen weather for over 2 months... They never got crystallized, and i never re-heated them... Does that mean its underdosed.. or does it mean Gen Shi used more solvents?

The Sustanon (sust) 300 I got didn't crash, I got it in the same package as my T400 which had crashed, so I believe its only high concentration blends that crash easily. I could be wrong though, but don't see any other explanation.

Awesome post brother, I did have my T400 crash, I managed to bring it back but it endded up crashing again in the medicine cabinet, does this mean I have to bring it back evertime i go to use it?? by the way, i live in N. AB and it is f'n cold here and my wife is post menopausile so the house is usually f'n cold, this may have something to do with it also!!

Back