***homebrewing instructions***

Gqlabs.net has detailed homebrewing intructions with many recipes

This kinda shot scares me. don't mind thinking that someone brews for themselves but don't like to think about new UGL's that pop up from this stuff. Guess a good reason to choose the right company to deal with or human grade!!

Pardon my language, but that's some bullshit and what the f*** are people thinking?

Who in their right mind would want to publish info like that for anyone on the net? But I do agree with animal, BB isn't even needed to hold enanthate in oil and this tool is advising 18%? This could be a reason why so many HBers have painful test e.

Breaking Bad!

I'm with animal on this one too...
I have had some HB Test E with no BB that 4 of 10 people had issues with (knot that formed 48hrs after shot and lasted for 3-4 days no fever 300mg/ml). I have heard that it is because several of the manufacturers are leaving carbolic acid on the raw and some people react to it. I have not seen any proof of this so its just vicious rumor but I would love to find out more.
I love Test E easy to brew and was strong as hell but 40% reaction is too much hassel so I'm back to Test C.

I have heard that it is because several of the manufacturers are leaving carbolic acid on the raw and some people react to it.
Ugg Shanleigh
Ugg Sheepskin Cuff
Ugg Warm Boots I have not seen any proof of this so its just vicious rumor but I would love to find out more.

Back