Homeland Security Notice in package

sean usmc said:
hey bro thank for sending me the paper that you were givin ..well there letting you off this time..but any further attempts you will be arrested wow that was fukn detailed bro ...that was YOUR WARNING so to speak....

yea, some warning. I about shit when my wife told me. I was in Mexico in Dec. and I was going to bring some back but didn't I figured it would be easier be mail. WRONG!

sean usmc said:
yup its a bitch bro dont sign anypapers just let it go
Oh I had it happen once as well, because of prohormones, which were marked as prohormones, got flagged, and seized. That was at a time prohormones were illegal over here, but still legal in the states. I wanted to find out if they would get through, but they got them alright. Source resent when I complained about non-arrival (wasn't aware of seizure yet), got sent and seized again, and I was facing dealer charges, lol. I basically didn't respond to anything through sheer lazyness and the government ended up 'costlessly destroying the shipment'.

i dont get the big deal about this? dont get me wrong it would scare me, but i was under the impresion it happens all the time. Why is every one acting like its such news?

This is something that has been going on alot lately. No detailed letters but alot of packages being inspected with red inspection notes in box and still sending them. Did your stuff have the product labels on it? If so that could explain the detailed letter. I would stash my stuff somewhere else and just use a different source for now. If they were going to do something they would have done it by now. Just be careful and stay away from the mexico stuff for now. Order some stuff from Research-Ology. Great stuff no probs.

Back