Horrible anxiety the past couple days

o3clipsegts

Not sure what's going on here, I have never experienced anxiety before. But the past couple days I have been feeling extremely anxious, nervous, feeling of impending doom, shortness of breath, chills, numbness in face, and insomnia. I just started a cycle of TS400, Super Nandro, and Dbol about 2 weeks ago. I never come completely gear and cruise on 250mg test in-between cycles. Usually only do 2 cycles a year. I stopped taking the Dbol yesterday and have not yet had any anxiety today. Just wondering can excess estrogen cause anxiety or if anyone else has any ideas. Thanks

Last edited:
I hate dwbol, as others love it
Dbol or any oral makes me feel like shit, stomach issues and stuff, I just dont venture down that road nomore ( just injectables for me)
Tren on the other hand makes me feel great, as it is a killer for many that suffer bad sides like the same shit as u, it could be the tren causing this as tren is known for exsctly what u mentioned, anxiety, insomnia, shit like that, but dont get those bad sides from tren other then a great sense of well being
And yes high estro causes a lot of things, depression, anxiety, as dbol arimitizes rather quickly,whats the dose of your ai your running

Last edited:
never heard of dbol based anxiety however like the guy said HE HAS so sounds like the variable has been x d out...

tren has that effect on me..I was given 30 cc s of tren prop mast I may try when it s summer here again...in a month but at first sign of anxiety or others I ll pass it on to my ass hole lawyer and hope it strokes him out.

I have acid reflux, with that I cant handle orals as it bothers my stomach to much and causes at times shortness of breath due to the acid build up, but I dont get anxious over it as when it did first happen to me 10 years ago I had a bad acid reflux attack that I felt very lethargic and started to panic wondering what was wrong with me, but never fails as soon as I pop any aas oral it bothers my stomach lining, so altogether just stick to injectables

Sorry I meant to put Super Nandro which is a deca blend. Tren never bothered me. My cycle is currently 800mg TS400, 600mg Super Nandro, and 40mg Dbol a week. I'm am using letro at .25mg because I got sore nipples shortly after starting Dbol. I usually always need to run Letro during a cycle.

You're not alone mate, same shit happens to me on Dbol. I'll get a headache and extreme anxiety like I'm about to die the second day. Aside from that, my appetite is shot and I will have insomnia. If I run it too high I'll get hypertension causing me to get dizzy and very light headed.

Been getting the anxiety thing too. I am on dbol 50mg a day. I had them when I was young but not since then. It's like my heart skips a beat then I have trouble breathing then I have to talk myself down. Crazy . I'm like 4 weeks till my cycle is over n I'm using 50mg/50mg drol/dbol mix for a finisher. I started taking nolva at 20mg Ed cause my adex ran out quicker than was planned. High test levels can cause it too. Who knows Its a crap shoot when you run all these steroids,AI's,hcg,supplements .

Been getting the anxiety thing too. I am on dbol 50mg a day. I had them when I was young but not since then. It's like my heart skips a beat then I have trouble breathing then I have to talk myself down. Crazy . I'm like 4 weeks till my cycle is over n I'm using 50mg/50mg drol/dbol mix for a finisher. I started taking nolva at 20mg Ed cause my adex ran out quicker than was planned. High test levels can cause it too. Who knows Its a crap shoot when you run all these steroids,AI's,hcg,supplements .

Which is exactly why the stickies and all the info the experts tell you to start with Test only and work your way up 1 compund at a time, so you can pinpoint where it comes from. I just quoted you because of the one bolded portion :)

Which is exactly why the stickies and all the info the experts tell you to start with Test only and work your way up 1 compund at a time, so you can pinpoint where it comes from. I just quoted you because of the one bolded portion :)
Thats pretty much what I did and the op is definitely not on his first cycle but there are so many variables. What brand of a compound what mg what OTC supplements your running are your ancillaries research chems are they pharm. if you are using ugl what crap are the Chinese adding to the Raws . Are you on any meds that can counteract with the gear. That was my point.

Thats pretty much what I did and the op is definitely not on his first cycle but there are so many variables. What brand of a compound what mg what OTC supplements your running are your ancillaries research chems are they pharm. if you are using ugl what crap are the Chinese adding to the Raws . Are you on any meds that can counteract with the gear. That was my point.

I understood you, I was just adding to the conversation (or trying to :) ) . I have a question for you on the bold portion from your last comment though.
I bought some gear from a "IMHO" great lab, (bloods will soon prove my opinion or disprove it). My gear didn't do ANYTHING, I all but gave up but didn't throw the gear away. I was taking a bunch of meds (mental meds, among some for asthma, cholesterol) I quit all my meds and gave it a couple or few months to clear my system. Started taking gear again, and it works very well now (the Testosterone).

To the point, where have you ever read that Meds can counter the gear, I am walking proof that it is true, but have never seen anything from anyone that says this, I had to play a guessing game for about a year to figure out why nothing was working. I had/have Test Cyp, Deca, Winstrol, Anavar, on hand and none of it would do anything.

Last edited:
Back