Hot/cold flashes while on cycle

Flynman

I am on test cyp 300mgs week, Masteron 300mgs week, Tren E 300mgs week and I am getting hot and cold flashes mostly during the night this is something that just started recently. I am normally on doc. prescribed TRT test cyp 300mgs week and arimidex .50 3x week. I am usually very sensative to test. in regards to bloat. I don't have any gyno issues with it. Are the hot flashes due to high or low estrogen? or possibly something else. I am male 50 yrs old many cycles under my belt. I am on TRT because my total test is in the range of 52ng/dl. I have not taken the arimidex since using the masteron.

thanks,
Keith R

Have done tren many times.Yes i know masteron is not same as AI. I seem to do pretty well on masteron with a lot less bloat. No gyno issues. So would it be high or low Estrogen?

I would've guessed it was tren related. Have u had bloods done lately? Might have high estrogen.

A lot of people get night sweats and "trensomnia". I know I don't get as bad of sides pinning tren a ed as opposed to even tren e.

Tbonexl I usually get the Tren sweats around the 2nd week and it lasts for about 7-8 days. This is different in that with tren I just start sweating. This other thing I get cold all over then my face gets hot and then sweats. Last blood showed E2 levels good about 2 months ago. Thinking maybe adding back the Arimidex?

I am on test cyp 300mgs week, Masteron 300mgs week, Tren E 300mgs week and I am getting hot and cold flashes mostly during the night this is something that just started recently. I am normally on doc. prescribed TRT test cyp 300mgs week and arimidex .50 3x week. I am usually very sensative to test. in regards to bloat. I don't have any gyno issues with it. Are the hot flashes due to high or low estrogen? or possibly something else. I am male 50 yrs old many cycles under my belt. I am on TRT because my total test is in the range of 52ng/dl. I have not taken the arimidex since using the masteron.

thanks,
Keith R

Haha... welcome to tren dude

It's the tren for sure... don't waste ur time or energy thinking it's something else

Sorry probably was not clear on my part. That is what I am currently on right now. Started getting this issue while just on TRT 300mgs test cyp wk. Getting older so wasn't sure if the Estrogen is going up or down? Should I increase Arimidex or lower it?

Sorry probably was not clear on my part. That is what I am currently on right now. Started getting this issue while just on TRT 300mgs test cyp wk. Getting older so wasn't sure if the Estrogen is going up or down? Should I increase Arimidex or lower it?

Only way to be sure is to get bloodwork and check. Curious, where do your testosterone levels fall (or soar) on 300mg test c every week?

Medhead my last blood work was 752ng/dl. Doc. is ok with this because it has helped with a few other health issues i was having. When I was at 200mgs week it seemed like my levels were anywhere from 375-450.

You aren't running a lot of anything, but total almost a gram of gear a week with no AI - IMO your estrogen levels are likely quite high.

I'm a fan of lower test > higher tren myself, if you have the option to adjust your cyp I would try 200 test / 300 mast (or 600 if you can afford it) / 400 tren EW and see if your menopause symptoms are reduced / eliminated.

300mg per week seems pretty high for TRT...

how would anyone know if your e2 levels are high or low without bloods? Go get bloods to see where your at. Also 300mg for trt??

I'd the doc is good with 300mg for trt (which is amazing!), then while on trt only, he should stick with it. I got hot flashes and perma-redface on 500mg.

While running your tren however, you might want to lower the test to 150-200 though.

Ultimately the only way to know if the sides are estro related is to get it tested.
However, I believe tren screws up the readings sky high, so you'll have to wait till your back to your cruise a while to find out.

I do get my bloods every 2 months. E2 was normal at last lab work. I am due in week or 2 for new lab work. My levels are 52ng/dl without trt which brings on a host of problems. The doctor (female) started me at 100mgs week that got me in the low 200's...200mgs wk 375-450...so she went to the 300mgs and she likes the 752 number. Everybody including other docs. say the same thing about the 300mgs being high dose but for me it works. I will add arimidex back in at .5 mgs 3x week and let you know how it goes. I respond to the Adex pretty quickly so I will know soon enough. I do like lower dose cycles and this one is a little higher than usual but I have been much higher when I was younger!!

Is your doctor cool with you adding tren & mast to your trt regime? Just curious, it doesn't really matter I guess.

Even if you add adex I would still drop the test to 200/wk or lower if I were in your position and had the ability to do so, while running tren.

Doc. does not know about the tren & mast. probably would not be happy with it. I could lower it to 200... I will give that a try. I do know that when the doc. occassionally stops the trt for a few weeks to see where my levels are at naturally, they take a while to come back up sometimes. I usually add a little prop the first 3 weeks.

Back