House1

Easto said:
House.. that's some pretty impressive strength there bro.

I have to do DB's after my chest is already pre-exhausted. My gym only goes up to 100lb dumbells now. I was doing some flat DB bench with the 105 and it broke and almost killed me (not really, but I like to tell people that story) :D. Try handling 100+ dumbells when one of them is falling apart half way through your exercise. Then the cheap ass gym owner tried to screw it all back together and put it back on the rack. We looked at the threads on the bold and they were all striped. Whoever would have used them next would have had them break on them too.

It is funny how stupid gym owners and managers can be. I've worked at 2 gyms and I see all kinds of liability issues all the time. If someone else is using that DB and it breaks on him and he gets hurt, the owner opened himself up to a nice lawsuit.

hey frankie, let me know when your coming up bro. i will make sure i have extra energy for that day. lol -- hey i hope your feeling better bro

needsize, i am running tren, cyp and t3 at the moment. the t3 i feel sapped alot of strength. making me tired and the rapid weight loss also. i never really tried losing before. new ball game to me. still trying to figure some things out

lonewolf, i will get new pics up soon

roidjuice said:
It is funny how stupid gym owners and managers can be. I've worked at 2 gyms and I see all kinds of liability issues all the time. If someone else is using that DB and it breaks on him and he gets hurt, the owner opened himself up to a nice lawsuit.

Rumor has it, our gym owner is having some $$$$ issues. I don't know how much longer I am going to stick around there now.

Mr. dB said:
I was prepared to kill myself if you were doing 150s for shoulders... :)

House is big enough to do it though ;) 150's for him would be a breeze :D

Good to see you and the wife making good progress.

Back