How are drugs tests for gear done

pupsvette776

Hey guys I’m brand new to the forum, hoping to meet some guys with serious knowledge to pick their brains on cycles and other stuff. I’m no rookie to the gear I’ve tried a lot of different stuff and I’ve been through many cycles in my life. I’m looking to see if anyone can enlighten me on how a juice test is done. At work they have random steroid testing as well as recreational drug testing, but I’m not worried about that. It’s kind of a multi part question in regards
1. Can it only be done through piss?
2. Is it a simply dirty or clean result? Or does the test say specifically what the chemicals are in the persons body? (I.e. someone who may have a script for trt but then blasts and adds something else to cycle in)
3. Are there certain things that cannot be tested for?
4 how is the test performed

Thanks in advance, hoping you guys can shed some light in this subject

Urine tests are used, simply since the samples they require are easier to obtain and test.

Are urine tests a simple pass or fail or do they actually tell you what chemical is in the body? I’m on trt but would like to add tren. I know I’m gonna pop on the test for trt but that’s not a problem becAuse I have a prescription for it. I’m trying to find out if the test will also say that I had tren in my system.

Steroids can stay in the body for 14 to 28 days, and can be detected through heightened levels of testosterones and steroid metabolites in the user's blood. Urinalysis and hair follicle test are also among the common methods used to detect the presence of steroids in the body.

I know they don’t draw blood I’m pretty sure if you get tested it’s with a urine sample or even possibly hair but not blood. Is there a difference with a urine test?

I know they don***8217;t draw blood I***8217;m pretty sure if you get tested it***8217;s with a urine sample or even possibly hair but not blood. Is there a difference with a urine test?

I'm only speaking from illegal drugs(no idea how steroids work in this regard), but yes there is huge difference here... You cant detect any drugs for longer than 48 hours in a blood sample, but could be weeks and even months,(depending on substance of course) with a urine sample using right tech (those home test piss kits are worthless).
Common trick used by "druggies" to avoid detection in certain cases, just refuse piss test (called "shy laws" or smt where you cant force someone to piss but you can force someone to leave blood, even with actual restraints/force...)

Last edited:
I'm curious what job is testing for steroids

Probably none. The cost is not that much different but real piss test analysis is NOT cheap and there's no reason at all to waste money on checking steroids.
For example...a "real" cannabis test will run you about 300 us dollars.

Yup most employers use typical 5 panel test. Thc, coc, amph, opi, and benzo.

I have never heard or seen anyone getting tested for AAS besides athletes.

I've been in the military for 15 years so far, we don't do AAS test either. It has to be special orderded Due to suspicion, but It's almost like a myth because it just straight up doesn't happen.

I've been in the military for 15 years so far, we don't do AAS test either. It has to be special orderded Due to suspicion, but It's almost like a myth because it just straight up doesn't happen.

I have a friend who was in the US marines and he's dead sure they were given AAS without their knowledge or consent.
But this is like 20-30 years ago...

Sorry man that's just simply not true

Something like that would be tested in a controlled environemnt.

Sorry man that's just simply not true
Something like that would be tested in a controlled environemnt.

I honestly have no idea, he's mentioned it a few times, how everyone was abnormally large and muscular and he was very clear the training would not have been enough.
From a more logical perspective, it would make sense to juice your soldiers into super soldiers.

Not my story anyhow so really couldn't tell you if it even has a resemblance of truth, plus im not from america myself.

I honestly have no idea, he's mentioned it a few times, how everyone was abnormally large and muscular and he was very clear the training would not have been enough.
From a more logical perspective, it would make sense to juice your soldiers into super soldiers.

Not my story anyhow so really couldn't tell you if it even has a resemblance of truth, plus im not from america myself.

No worries brother. I wish they juiced us up! I wouldn't have to hide it anymore. That would be pretty sweet.

Back