How are drugs tests for gear done

Yeh, like clman said, you'll have to be more specific. You're asking us to guess without having all variables.

Unfortunately I’m limited on details and it’s all preventitive just in case I were to get called to be tested. Just trying to find out what if anything would not show up on a test or how to get clean results if god forbid I were to be tested

I don***8217;t know the company but I***8217;m in LE
I haven't read through this whole thread... but just knowing your in LE, i recommend you get a script for trt.

a script for trt will save you.. i have plenty of friends in LE who use gear.. but they are safe with that script

Unfortunately I***8217;m limited on details and it***8217;s all preventitive just in case I were to get called to be tested. Just trying to find out what if anything would not show up on a test or how to get clean results if god forbid I were to be tested

What I meant with more specific was regarding why you are getting testing, by whom and under what circumstance ?

I haven't read through this whole thread... but just knowing your in LE, i recommend you get a script for trt.

a script for trt will save you.. i have plenty of friends in LE who use gear.. but they are safe with that script

I have a script for the trt. That’s probably why my question is confusing to everyone lol. I have a script for the trt but I want to add tren and anadrol to make a good stack. But if the department were to test I was trying to find out if the tren and anadrol would come up in the test results or if the test results were a simple dirty or clean result. I know my piss would come up for positive for gear on the count of the trt but would the other stuff show. So, what do you think, if they know I have a script would they even bother looking into it since they know it’s gonna come up?

What I meant with more specific was regarding why you are getting testing, by whom and under what circumstance ?

I’ve heard two different things, one is that the department only tests for gear if there’s an allegation against you for using gear. And the second is that they test for gear at all random drug tests. As for who is testing me we have a unit dedicated to when p.o.’s go out sick and they get checked out by a department doctor to decide how long they will be out. That unit is also responsible for the drug testing. I wish I knew exactly what type of test they were using that would help a lot. From my understanding some tests only tell you the test:epitest ratio and others can tell you what compound was used but not the quantity and that these tests can’t test for everything all at once. I could be 100% wrong but I’ve been reading and that’s what I’m gathering.

LE does not test for juice. If they are "out to get you" cause you are a piece of shit cop, now that's a different story.

Ever thought of living an honest life and obeying the laws you are trusted to uphold? AAS are illegal. You are a cop. Don't be a hypocrite.

And don't give me that bullshit "it's not real drugs".

If you for one second think that other crimes aren't being committed as a direct result of the AAS you are purchasing, then you are only lying to yourself.

Rant over! Lol

Last edited:
LE does not test for juice. If they are "out to get you" cause you are a piece of shit cop, now that's a different story.

Ever thought of living an honest life and obeying the laws you are trusted to uphold? AAS are illegal. You are a cop. Don't be a hypocrite.

And don't give me that bullshit "it's not real drugs".

If you for one second think that other crimes aren't being committed as a direct result of the AAS you are purchasing, then you are only lying to yourself.

Rant over! Lol

Thank you for the lesson. If you spent 10 minutes doing what I do you might understand the need to be at the top of you physical ability. As far as living an honest life, you don’t know who I am or what I’ve done. I’m Not here to argue with so I won’t

ive wondered the same thing OP and cant find any info on the testing....all I can find is that they test ur ratio....but I cant find any info if they can tell specifically between trt and tren

Thank you for the lesson. If you spent 10 minutes doing what I do you might understand the need to be at the top of you physical ability. As far as living an honest life, you don***8217;t know who I am or what I***8217;ve done. I***8217;m Not here to argue with so I won***8217;t

You can try and justify it all you want but you're still a hypocrite and a dirty cop. You're worse then the criminals you pursue, because you actually and truly believe you're any different and that you have the moral highground saying the means justify the end. Thats exactly what a criminal does...
No, no it doesn't. Its black and white, no grey area for you. Thats the life you choose, just wish you would have choosen to protect that oath you swore... but once corrupt, always corrupt.

Hope they catch and fire you...

Last edited:
You can try and justify it all you want but you're still a hypocrite and a dirty cop. You're worse then the criminals you pursue, because you actually and truly believe you're any different and that you have the moral highground saying the means justify the end. Thats exactly what a criminal does...
No, no it doesn't. Its black and white, no grey area for you. Thats the life you choose, just wish you would have choosen to protect that oath you swore... but once corrupt, always corrupt.

Lol thank you. As for what criminals do I’m sure you’re very well versed on the subject. I’ll be going home to my family every night. You never have to worry about not returning home. Pass a judgement if you want. It’s funny we’re on a website about aas which are illegal and everyone decided they’re all model upstanding citizens Poland I’m the hypocrite. Mind you I’m the one with a prescription. You’re a joke.

I like how he tried to justify it. You don't need steroids to be a healthy enough to be a cop.

ive wondered the same thing OP and cant find any info on the testing....all I can find is that they test ur ratio....but I cant find any info if they can tell specifically between trt and tren

Yeah bro. It’s a forum so it’s a rolladex of people who either know nothing and act like they know everything, people who know enough to give little bits and piece of information that never helps you, and people who are here to judge and troll others. I have no further knowledge than I started with before starting the thread, but it was worth a try. Except for listening to the preachers here tell me I’m the devil lol

I like how he tried to justify it. You don't need steroids to be a healthy enough to be a cop.

Negative. I will take ANY and ALL precautions to make sure I have an edge. I have a family and the way things are out there for police officers is atrocious. Again I have a prescription for trt not that I need to rationalize anything to a guy behind a keyboard.

All said and done its his life and his thread. No need to be nasty to a member just looking for some advice.

Thanks brother. I’m not sure where all the hate came from in the first place. I have a LEGAL prescription from a DOCTOR. I came here for advice. This is one thing I hate about forums, people continue to comment when they have nothing to offer except to say something off base and ridiculous.

I've been pretty much staying out of this one because I don't know much about steroid testing, but these latest comments kind of chap my ass.

Santa calling somebody a dirty cop, worse than the criminals, because he chooses to put a chemical into his body is ridiculous. You should be bitch slapped for that nonsense.

But enough of that. OP the sense that I get from all your posts is that you are grasping at straws. You want to split hairs on one thing being detectable while another is not. Trying to dig a bit deeper than the situation allows. My take is that if an interested party wanted to catch you, and had probable cause, then they would catch you. Don't think you can avoid it.

You've read about the epi-tesosterone testing, and the carbon-13 vs carbon-12 thing. If somebody wants to know, then they can find out. Same applies for all 19-nors like deca, NPP, tren - easy as pie to detect via common metabolites. I don't know, but I assume same applies to lots of other common roids like dbol, and all the DHT derived family.

For a great reference search up "Steroid Detection Times" by Dan Chaiet. If you type steroid urine testing 19-nor in yahoo it is the first link that comes up.

Now what that means to me is if you want to dabble and are pretty sure you will be tested, then the only thing you can do is testosterone and make sure you get a TRT script from a legit source. That should clear you of any trouble, but keep in mind if they really want to know, then they can - and there is nothing you can do to avoid it.

I've been pretty much staying out of this one because I don't know much about steroid testing, but these latest comments kind of chap my ass.

Santa calling somebody a dirty cop, worse than the criminals, because he chooses to put a chemical into his body is ridiculous. You should be bitch slapped for that nonsense.

But enough of that. OP the sense that I get from all your posts is that you are grasping at straws. You want to split hairs on one thing being detectable while another is not. Trying to dig a bit deeper than the situation allows. My take is that if an interested party wanted to catch you, and had probable cause, then they would catch you. Don't think you can avoid it.

You've read about the epi-tesosterone testing, and the carbon-13 vs carbon-12 thing. If somebody wants to know, then they can find out. Same applies for all 19-nors like deca, NPP, tren - easy as pie to detect via common metabolites. I don't know, but I assume same applies to lots of other common roids like dbol, and all the DHT derived family.

For a great reference search up "Steroid Detection Times" by Dan Chaiet. If you type steroid urine testing 19-nor in yahoo it is the first link that comes up.

Now what that means to me is if you want to dabble and are pretty sure you will be tested, then the only thing you can do is testosterone and make sure you get a TRT script from a legit source. That should clear you of any trouble, but keep in mind if they really want to know, then they can - and there is nothing you can do to avoid it.

Thank you for your advice and thank you even more for your support. I think some others have me twisted on this matter to begin with I’m on trt and have a script from a doctor in fact I go to dr appt bi weekly and he personally administers the trt. What I’m asking is if I were to take tren or anadrol if it would come up on a test. I’m not being test currently nor am I scheduled to go down for any testing and there are no allegations against me. But your advice is sound and I appreciate it. I’ve been studying up on it because aside from this post I’m genuiely interested in how it’s done. Hence the title of my post. Thanks again

You cant do illegal things and still be a honest cop, it just doesn't work like that. There's no grey area. Either you uphold the law or you break it. Either you have morals or you don't.
He's directly and indirectly funding criminal organisations as a cop and not only does he choose to look the other way, he actively breaks the law himself...
And the reason he's worse is because he thinks it's ok to break the law and at the same time take the moral high ground. Thats really the worst of the worst and frankly.. it disgusts me.
You can't have it both ways and the fact that you cant see that makes me respect you less.... How anyone can even argue this is ridiculous.

Last edited:
You cant do illegal things and still be a honest cop, it just doesn't work like that. There's no grey area. Either you uphold the law or you break it. Either you have morals or you don't.
He's directly and indirectly funding criminal organisations as a cop and not only does he choose to look the other way, he actively breaks the law himself...
And the reason he's worse is because he thinks it's ok to break the law and at the same time take the moral high ground. Thats really the worst of the worst and frankly.. it disgusts me.
You can't have it both ways and the fact that you cant see that makes me respect you less.... How anyone can even argue this is ridiculous.

Either you can read or you can’t read and that’s disgusting. This isn’t about upholding the law moron. I have a prescription for trt and as the title of the post implies I’m asking about how tests are done. I haven’t purchased anything, but if I did that’s my business. You watch too much television. No one cares what some Bozo behind a keyboard thinks about you in terms of respect. If you don’t agree with the content of this thread than steer clear of it. No laws have been broken not has any protocol. Not that you have any idea what that is, clearly.

I have a script for the trt. That***8217;s probably why my question is confusing to everyone lol. I have a script for the trt but I want to add tren and anadrol to make a good stack. But if the department were to test I was trying to find out if the tren and anadrol would come up in the test results or if the test results were a simple dirty or clean result. I know my piss would come up for positive for gear on the count of the trt but would the other stuff show. So, what do you think, if they know I have a script would they even bother looking into it since they know it***8217;s gonna come up?
ive never heard of any LE department (at least at the local police level) testing for anything more than testosterone... you'd really have to look into what they are testing you for. the USADA does extensive anti-doping tests that involve a wide array of anabolics.. tbol, var, test, tren, deca.. even pct drugs like clomid..

but usually LE tests are not looking for that.. the department doesn't have the money to test for things like that (and i personally think they dont care to have it, they just test the testosterone because they have to as a standard)

Back