How are drugs tests for gear done

ive never heard of any LE department (at least at the local police level) testing for anything more than testosterone... you'd really have to look into what they are testing you for. the USADA does extensive anti-doping tests that involve a wide array of anabolics.. tbol, var, test, tren, deca.. even pct drugs like clomid..

but usually LE tests are not looking for that.. the department doesn't have the money to test for things like that (and i personally think they dont care to have it, they just test the testosterone because they have to as a standard)

Maybe that’s just something they tell you in the academy to scare you then. They def do random testing for rec drugs. We all go down at some point to be test for that stuff but maybe the don’t do steroids unless they think they have to or there’s an allegation. You’re probably right. I doubt very highly that they do any type of crazy testing like they do in sports. Probably test for testostrone, like you said, which I’m prescribed so that’s a non issue.

You cant do illegal things and still be a honest cop, it just doesn't work like that. There's no grey area. Either you uphold the law or you break it. Either you have morals or you don't.
He's directly and indirectly funding criminal organisations as a cop and not only does he choose to look the other way, he actively breaks the law himself...
And the reason he's worse is because he thinks it's ok to break the law and at the same time take the moral high ground. Thats really the worst of the worst and frankly.. it disgusts me.
You can't have it both ways and the fact that you cant see that makes me respect you less.... How anyone can even argue this is ridiculous.

I bet he would bust someone for doing the same thing he is doing.

Some people need to get their heads out and see the world as it really is and stop living in lala land while heavily dosed on antidepressants.
Croocked cops and dirty politicians, is as American as apple pie. Just watch the movie Copland with Sly Stalone.
5 years ago i lived in a third world country where cops get a monthly salary of $200 usd per month. Meanwhile they are busting drug dealers who offer them 5K per month to leave them alone and do their biz.
Now you got a wife and mother in law, 4 kids and 1 more on the way, house mortage payments to make, car payments, food, school etc.
$200 per month cant take care of all that so they had to take that extra cash to make ends meet. (and then some, but still) you get my point.

You cannot judge someone until you have walked in their shoes and know their own personally battles... and then you will be a man my son...
just my 2 cc's worth.

Last edited:
this thread has gone wayyyyy off topic..

im not going to tolerate anyone bashing the OP... he came here for help, not criticism..

everyone get your shit together or ill start handing out time outs..

im not going to tolerate anyone bashing the OP... he came here for help, not criticism..

Thanks 3j, this is unreal. People watch too much tv. Theoretical questions became speculations about my life it’s crazy.

I copied that ^^^^ cause what a good post. We all started somewhere so really hardly a stupid Q come along.
Glad to hear the time out warning.

A great forum here until the attitudes come out , as I've been guilty myself a few times and look back only to realize the bullshit I started with an unknowingly newbie looking to learn and not be intimidated by myself or anyone else.

Sex , drugs and rock and roll.... Peace :wavey:

Last edited:
Either you can read or you can***8217;t read and that***8217;s disgusting. This isn***8217;t about upholding the law moron. I have a prescription for trt and as the title of the post implies I***8217;m asking about how tests are done. I haven***8217;t purchased anything, but if I did that***8217;s my business. You watch too much television. No one cares what some Bozo behind a keyboard thinks about you in terms of respect. If you don***8217;t agree with the content of this thread than steer clear of it. No laws have been broken not has any protocol. Not that you have any idea what that is, clearly.

Ohh, i forgot, you have a script for deca and you did not come here to avoid getting caught doing illegal stuff...

Some people need to get their heads out and see the world as it really is and stop living in lala land while heavily dosed on antidepressants.
Croocked cops and dirty politicians, is as American as apple pie. Just watch the movie Copland with Sly Stalone.
5 years ago i lived in a third world country where cops get a monthly salary of $200 usd per month. Meanwhile they are busting drug dealers who offer them 5K per month to leave them alone and do their biz.
Now you got a wife and mother in law, 4 kids and 1 more on the way, house mortage payments to make, car payments, food, school etc.
$200 per month cant take care of all that so they had to take that extra cash to make ends meet. (and then some, but still) you get my point.

You cannot judge someone until you have walked in their shoes and know their own personally battles... and then you will be a man my son...
just my 2 cc's worth.

You can try and justify it all you want, still doesn't make it right ?
Nobody held a gun to their head and forced them to be police ?
Its a free choice and with that choice comes greater responsibility and you're gonna be held to a higher standard.
If you cant deal with that ? Choose another career or profession. It really is that simple.

Last edited:
Ohh, i forgot, you have a script for deca and you did not come here to avoid getting caught doing illegal stuff...

Its a free choice and with that choice comes greater responsibility and you're gonna be held to a higher standard.
If you cant deal with that ? Choose another career or profession. It really is that simple.
last time im saying it..

cut this shit out, the both of you

or ill show the both of you the door

My point exactly never once did I even mention deca and this post is all about how the testing in general is done no foul play. You have a problem you need to fix. We are done with you, you may now exit the thread.

last time im saying it..

cut this shit out, the both of you

or ill show the both of you the door

I’m sorry, I’m not trying to disrespect the forum I just don’t want to have to deal with people like this. If they don’t like what they’re hearing they’re welcome to leave. Instead they keep taking shots(and missing) at me. Again I apologize.

i personally would rather our LE be able to use gear, esp if its doc prescribed...

the bigger, stronger, and faster they are the better they are at their job..

the ugliest thing to me is a cop with a pot belly...

so sitting here pointing the finger at so and so does nothing to develop knowledge in the forum..

if you guys wanna talk shit to each other do it in the general discussion portion of the forum so we can all be entertained..

otherwise, keep it to good solid advice... thats what ology is about

i personally would rather our LE be able to use gear, esp if its doc prescribed...

Thats what I think too. A policeman stops a car full of jacked up bodybuilder dudes on a barhopping & girl hunting night or some jacked up brothers in the outskirts of Comptom he is going to need all the edge he needs to subdue the situation if things go sour....especially if its at 3:30am and the guys are bouncing around the car jacked up booze etc. and are looking to blow off steam.

Either way I am all for them being able to have an edge to control situations.

Having said that Welcome back OldmuscleMike!

Thanks 3j, this is unreal. People watch too much tv. Theoretical questions became speculations about my life it***8217;s crazy.

Thats why I only watch TV Land. Good wholesome family entertainment with rock solid family values. Way to go CAPS!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats why I only watch TV Land. Good wholesome family entertainment with rock solid family values.

Lol I wish more of America was like that nowadays. As I’m sure it goes without saying I see a lot of messed stuff. Ever moreso as of lately people need to go back to a time where family was first and the little things in life meant more.

well said
Lol I wish more of America was like that nowadays. As I***8217;m sure it goes without saying I see a lot of messed stuff. Ever moreso as of lately people need to go back to a time where family was first and the little things in life meant more.

Thats fair enough, you're entitled to that opinion. Personally ? I just want police that does not break the law they're sworn to uphold.
For me thats as basic as it gets, police does not break the law. Period. Anything else is just poor mans excuse.

Back