How are drugs tests for gear done

yes anyway, what happened to your issue brotherman? have you figured out a clean way to go about it?

No issue, just asking so I know what will and will not jive. I did find out that the testing is done by quest diagnostics so did a little research on how they do their testing. Unfortunately didn’t come up with much info though. I’m still fishing for answers but it’s tough. Thanks man.

I'm curious what job is testing for steroids

There is some guy hitting several boards in the last week asking for advise said he has an office job and got popped in a drug test for aas. Has a lawyer involved and all. I stopped following it after a while but wasn't giving a lot of details on the circumstances of why they targeted him.

I am on prescription opioids for pain management and get tested by the doc several times/year under state law they want to make sure you are only taking what you tell them you are taking. First test I told them I was on trt they said - we only test for opioids. Tox screen came back and showed an antihistamine from an allergy med. Trust no one.

There is some guy hitting several boards in the last week asking for advise said he has an office job and got popped in a drug test for aas. Has a lawyer involved and all. I stopped following it after a while but wasn't giving a lot of details on the circumstances of why they targeted him.

I am on prescription opioids for pain management and get tested by the doc several times/year under state law they want to make sure you are only taking what you tell them you are taking. First test I told them I was on trt they said - we only test for opioids. Tox screen came back and showed an antihistamine from an allergy med. Trust no one.

Wow man that’s crazy you def can’t trust anyone no doubt about it.

Like stated on those threads and other forums... He was not LE...you dont bring in a lawyer and have contract clause changes as a cop...
Don't think it ever came out exactly but pretty much everyone agreed it was related to some pro sports.

Like stated on those threads and other forums... He was not LE...you dont bring in a lawyer and have contract clause changes as a cop...
Don't think it ever came out exactly but pretty much everyone agreed it was related to some pro sports.

I never thought he was LE I didn't see that mentioned in any thread. If he was LE that would be run thru the union not thru the aas boards.

Sports related? then not an office job so i guess he lied. See my above post;

Trust no one.

I don’t know what type of test my doc gives me for the trt. Is there different signatures that the different types of testosterone show on the test? In other words who a drug test be able to tell the difference between test p or test e for example, or do they all get covered as test as a parent drug?

I don***8217;t know what type of test my doc gives me for the trt. Is there different signatures that the different types of testosterone show on the test? In other words who a drug test be able to tell the difference between test p or test e for example, or do they all get covered as test as a parent drug?

I believe they fall under testosterone.

Last edited:
Back