how bad is eating steaks everyday??

yadi79

Last week.. dont know wat got into me..

but I had ribeye steak in the morning and lunch and dinner for the whole week..

steak + potato + broc

how bad is this??

I guess im sick of chicken.. I hate eating chicken.. I LOVE RED MEAT!!!

I love red meat as well. I have it every second day and I buy the leanest possible cuts. I would say have it maximum 5 days a week and the other 2 replace it with something else. Even the leanest cuts have quite a bit of saturated fat.

i eat steak ususally everyday even when dieting...i trim all the fat i can off of a sirloin and then grill it with a george foreman grill, after that ill squeeze as much fat as possible out with paper towels...the meat is dry but still delicious and almost fat free also

As a basic background on it, this is the cave Mans a diet of meat meat and meat which they agree that that what was available, but we now have many options it is worse will do for you is to give you the drop as a function of what you have with her.

I lived on Atkins eating bacon sausage eggs steak chicken all day everyday. Lost 30 lbs and dropped 30 points off my total cholesterol.

Steak every day wont hurt you. Try having chicken, turkey, steak, fish, so you dont get sick of eating steak every day.

I lived on Atkins eating bacon sausage eggs steak chicken all day everyday. Lost 30 lbs and dropped 30 points off my total cholesterol.

Wow, that's awesome! How long did it take you to lose 30 lbs? I've thought about the Atkins diet - are you still on the diet?

love eating steaks, rib eyes, an fillets. i usually splurge on myself once in a great while where ill just eat that for a whole week like you did for every meal lol. but also, i asked that same question before, its a half and half with people. ive had a lot of people tell me its bad, some people say its good. idk... in my opinion... its meat, its good for you. put that shit in you... NO SEXUAL INNUENDO INTENDED HAHAHA!!!!!

Wow, that's awesome! How long did it take you to lose 30 lbs? I've thought about the Atkins diet - are you still on the diet?

8 weeks. First 2 weeks suck, because you are zapped and you can't get a good pump at the gym. Then your body adjust so then the only thing that sucks is trying to find new foods that you can eat. I ate all the time and was full all day everyday so that was nice. I eased back onto the carbs and didn't gain any weight back because all the frequent meals kept my metabolism up. If you don't ease onto carbs I'm afraid you might blow right back up. I still avoid high carb foods for the most part, but I'm not counting anything.

8 weeks. First 2 weeks suck, because you are zapped and you can't get a good pump at the gym. Then your body adjust so then the only thing that sucks is trying to find new foods that you can eat. I ate all the time and was full all day everyday so that was nice. I eased back onto the carbs and didn't gain any weight back because all the frequent meals kept my metabolism up. If you don't ease onto carbs I'm afraid you might blow right back up. I still avoid high carb foods for the most part, but I'm not counting anything.

Nice! I would have a difficult time avoiding carbs - but it's nice to see that it only took you 2 weeks to adjust. How long were you on Atkins?

Wow I can't believe how often you guys eat steak. I can't justify it to myself, just not very lean. But I do enjoy a good steak once in a while, finally moved down to medium rare. I've been lowering my calories trying to lean out a bit recently so haven't had steak in a while.

It's probably the best thing you can eat.

I like bison, alot leaner a little gamey but I like that. Lots of creatine in steak too if I remember correctly. Gotta make sure you eat lots of fibre with meat too or you could end up with a hole in your intestine.

Back