how bad is eating steaks everyday??

Honestly, pretty much all meat (w/o breading) is good for what your trying to accomplish. Eat as much as you want and watch your body grow!!!!!!!

However, watch your cholesterol if that is something that precedes in your family tree

I love Red Meat!
I honestly think I could eat Steaks everyday. I mean unlike chicken it doesn't get so dry when you reheat it. :)
But it can be a bit painful without fibre lol.

Same here. It really does lower body fat and lower cholesterol..

Beautiful dog in the avatar Vette! Looks like my little Chi-Chi except you have the short haired version.

As for steak. I eat so much red meat that if it were really bad for you i would be dead already! Off cycle my cholesterol looks great also! Does that mean my arteries aren't clogged, no it does not and that is really my concern over time.

I've been reading about this mountain dog diet and the guy talks about grass fed beef being much healthier for us. The good cuts are too damn expensive around here. I can't pay $18.99 per lb of t-bones or strips. I'll have to stick with choice/ angus steaks on sale for $4.99 lb or so :)

Same here. It really does lower body fat and lower cholesterol..

IS that a Chihuahua/Pomeranium or short haired Pomeranium ?

Also, DREAD PIRATE ROBERTS ROCKS! what a sick name lol dread pirate roberts hahahah that is so mint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steak and eggs all the way, rare and sunny side up please on top of some ezekiel bread :yumyum:

I knew there was a reason I liked you beyond you posting fine booty in the official ass thread!

I take my steak and eggs the same way.

Had two steaks today and several sunny side up eggs as well!

I knew there was a reason I liked you beyond you posting fine booty in the official ass thread!

I take my steak and eggs the same way.

Had two steaks today and several sunny side up eggs as well!

You know what they say, great minds think alike

Lol

I lived on Atkins eating bacon sausage eggs steak chicken all day everyday. Lost 30 lbs and dropped 30 points off my total cholesterol.
bacon and sausages are not good for cholestorol lol everyday that's really bad

I eat a new york strip, sweet potato, and a can of aspargus every day after my workout for the past 2 mounths lol

I eat steaks at least 3-4 nights a week,no fat on them,i just cant stomac damn chicken,I was an Agricultural Major in college and chicken is fucking nasty lol,i havet to make myself eat it though sometimes:help:

Back