how bad is eating steaks everyday??

im looking for a spar buddy . also lookng for a good gym. if u know of any let me know along with i also need some gear to get started. please hit me back anytime with gym gear trugangster90@yahoo.com

Steaks are horrible for you. what i recommend is that you freeze them all, send them to australia via cold postage and ill get rid of them for you

Horse tartar is the sh*t, I sure don't have that everyday. I find with steak/beef that smaller portions are where it's at. I'll grill some chicken and steak but I'll only eat like 1/3 -1/2 half a steak for dinner and then an even smaller portion before bed. Smaller portions leave my GI tract in much better shape than let's say a 32oz cowboy ribeye, but it can be quite hard to throw away all that juicy fat. Faaaakkkk, this thread is making hungry...unfortunately, it's tuna or eggs.

Only thing I've heard is it raises bad cholesterol other than that I eat steak everyday.
your intestines wont thank you down the line. you should have atleast half your food veggies if you expect to be healthy and live long. the more the better. for me its 100% veggies so I am bias ;-P

I like buying eye of the round beef and asking the butcher to mince it. I then add seasonings etc.... and make some declicous burgers

serge nubret said he used to eat 1-2kg's of red meat a day, haha the only thing holding me back is the price

I love my steaks. Apparently it could increase chances of colon cancer, but I can't stay away from eating massive amounts - love it!

Back