How bad is Stanozolol (Winstrol) on the liver?

sneakoner

I have elevated liver enzymes as a pre-existing condition but I want to take Winstrol to cut down. I know Winstrol is a c17-alpha alkylated compound and can be hepatotoxic. However some people say that it is safe. Any ideas?

Its not the most toxic oral....but its also not the least toxic. Liver support should be ran with all orals. Also, try not to partake in other activities that are hard on the liver, like drinking. But, in my personal opinion, if i were you i would stay away from the orals with that condition. You already basically have liver damage. High liver enzymes cause inflammation of the liver. Don't kick your liver while its down my man. That is up to you though. You can do anything you want in life....as long as you can handle the consequences. Good luck though brother.

Winstrol won't get you cut any more than other aas. Diet gets you cut. imo Winstrol (winny) is one of the most wrthless steroids around.

I have elevated liver enzymes as a pre-existing condition but I want to take Winstrol to cut down. I know Winstrol is a c17-alpha alkylated compound and can be hepatotoxic. However some people say that it is safe. Any ideas?
Just finished my winny and test p cycle for 8 weeks ,results were leaner sharper and more shapely muscles with additional lean weight gain too...suggest to take liv 52ds and milk thestle along with vita e/ c etc to take care of your liver..

I would recommend completely avoiding any oral steroids or liver toxic injectable steroids if you have a health problem that causes your liver enzymes to be elevated. If you want to get cut their are injectable steroids that are not as harsh on your liver like Masteron, Primobolan, and EQ. But in all honesty all steroids are probably going to give you a degree of toxicity for your liver even testosterone. Also some of the things you have to take while on steroids and after words are mildly liver toxic like AI's, and the pct drugs. Im not saying a normal testosterone cycle and PCT is bad for every ones liver, but if you already have a pre existing condition it could make things a lot worse. I wouldn't condone using steroids with a health condition that raises liver enzymes I would personally recommend hitting up a nutritionist like 3j if you want to get cut. I don't know how bad your liver enzymes are elevated to begin with so I can't really say if you should be using winstrol or any other steroids. You probably already know this but NAC is very helpful for lowering liver enzymes you should look into it if you haven't already.

Its not the most toxic oral....but its also not the least toxic. Liver support should be ran with all orals. Also, try not to partake in other activities that are hard on the liver, like drinking. But, in my personal opinion, if i were you i would stay away from the orals with that condition. You already basically have liver damage. High liver enzymes cause inflammation of the liver. Don't kick your liver while its down my man. That is up to you though. You can do anything you want in life....as long as you can handle the consequences. Good luck though brother.

actually.. it is.. its literally the most hepa-toxic oral you can take..

More than halo?

Anadrol is no gem either when it comes to liver damage. my 2cnts.
winstrol is crap in my opinion, and in my experience only dries you out for more definition when you're already leaned out as much as possible.
in other words, not worth the risk to your already compromised condition.

Back