How bad is this guy messing up?

Dbol only needs 4 weeks, but go for 6, no more than that. With other orals, no more than 8 weeks.

Ive seen a few guys ( i frequent 3 different gyms) complaining that there dbol wasnt working good enough. couple guys were on 150 mg a day (getting nothing),then a guy i know personally was gettting great strenght ,pumps, and weight gain from 40mg aday, I take 20 mg a day and get very good str from it. Ive come to this conclusion that there is way to much FAKE dbol out there and people take it thinking that they are taking the real thing. For a mere 50-60$ i can be making my own dbol and bottling it and sell it for whatever, What people have to realize is that there alot of UG labs that produce shit products. Half the time people are not getting anything what the thing there using so they assume the dosage is too low. Real Legit Dosage of 50 mg a day of DBOL will jack the living shit outta ya. All in all know your source and make sure what ever u take is the real deal. I myself hate capsules , But thats just me.

i took 50mg a day and had no adverse effects... of course i was taking a ton of liver support and alot of other supps that helped cut down on sides... yet the sides were still in the back of my head

i took 12 weeks of Anavar (var) 50mged a while ago i was find but id prob up the dose and just cut it to 6-8wks at 60mged.
higest i took dbal was 75mg ed but that was 5 weeks not 12. (i like 50mg ed at 6-7wks myself)

tell him his frind probibly take oils steroids thta long but not pills. tell him pills are toxic and even if his frind do that what he say , its not a good idea to go more then 8wks and he should say at 50mg ed or below.

Dbol only needs 4 weeks, but go for 6, no more than that. With other orals, no more than 8 weeks.

How can you make ths claim? Have you ever done 100mg/d of DBOL for 12 weeks? 50mg/d? How about 12 weeks at any dose? How about had your enzymes checked after 4 weeks to see the difference? There are plenty of guys who take orals longer and with much higher doses with no adverse effects. I'm so sick of people giving advice on these boards with no prior experience, only re-posting what they have read in some 'sticky' or from another board.

This game is all about trail and error. I have taken DBOL @ 50mg/d for 12 weeks. Ive used 120mg/d of Anavar (var) for 16 weeks. 100mg of winstrol a day for 10 weeks. LIV52 in the pocket everytime and it was fine. But that was after boosting my dose over several cycles. This is why i don't use orals. I would rather use SE gear and not have to worry about taking a bunch of pills every day. But that was after doing it MYSELF and seeing what was best.

Think about DROL. Plenty take 100-150mg/d of that for 12 or more weeks and get massive gains with no bad effects. Whats the difference? Just as bad or worse on the liver in retrospect.

What everyone needs to do is stop regurgatating what they hear and be your own guineau pig. I'm not saying start at 100mg/d. And this 'friend' is probably no where near needing that. But if he was, and the dose fit, and he had the proper liver support (milk thistle sucks ass btw), how can any of you say he is in the wrong?

Again, its all trial and error. you have to find what works for YOU!! And not give advice on something you've never tried just because you read it on a board or heard some 'friend' was doing it.

Last edited:
im pretty damn fearful of orals.. i only run var.. it's interesting to hear this rj...

so your liver didn't go out of range at all??? or it did and just survivied the onslaught??

theres a diff between having something get it's ass kicked and recovering vs. it being okay all the way through at those doses... since youve had exp with bloodwork in the matter could you elaborate?

There is no point in running dbal longer than 6 weeks. It won't have anything but negative effects effect.

I have take high doses for extended periods. I was on for 2 years at one point.

Last edited:
Well, his body not mine. Me personally I wouldn`t and will not do it that long. I was on at the beginning of my cycle for 4 weeks and felt great with it. 4wk will be my max with dbol.

trail and error

Trial & error is probably not the best idea when health issues are the consequence.You only have one liver so if you screw it up from hepatic orals it can lead to a lot of other health problem.I had a close family member pass away from cirrhosis of the Liver.What a horrible way to go.
Not everyone that smoke gets cancer or lung disease.I dont have do suffer from it first hand but I know it can be the out come cause ppl before me. In this case the vets and studys have said prolonged oral use is not good can cause complications and put unneeded stresses on the liver.That advice is good enough for me.
And isent that the premise of this forum?To share knowledge and experiences of the safe practice of AAS use.
There is a lot of good opinions in this thread,give your pal the link maybe it will help him realize the risk. IMO thats bad advice"trail & error".

i think the point RJ is trying to make-is we should sit here and call the guy a dumbass without some more info. obviously we need to find out what compounds and doses he has done in the past. obviously if he is a first time user then we need to give him the guidelines. if he has worked his way up to this dose-then we need to tell him what to watch out for-not what to do and what not to do.

well I know he`s done many cycles before cause he`s a big fucker. He also says he some friends that are doctors (which I`ve heard of these guys cause there in the next town over from me and there fuckin huge) and they run 6 month cycles. He said they never come off completly they just cut doses in half about every six months for 2 months and then up it back up. Yall might have heard of this but, I told him I wouldn`t want any part of it. These are some big basterds now, but not for me. Theres a small group of about 5 of them. two doctors, a physical therapist, and I think two dentist. They movin weight.

Ok,thats totally different.These guy are experienced.What works for them,works for them.I was thinking this guy heard it from a buddy of his and thought it was a good idea.

I understand the point that RJ was making,Im sure he is very seasoned and know what he is talking about.But IMO that view is old school,I learn from the vets like RJ and others and read as much as I can on the subject to limit error.Thats just my logic.

In reference to what I wrote above. First 3J, yes, my enzymes were elevated a bit obviously, anyone's would be when adding stressors to the body. My doc and i have been working together for years. He knows all that I do/have done. Never once were my results in a danger zone. If i ever increased my dose of anything, especially orals, I would increase my LIV52. Its called precautionary reasoning (i just made that up its not really called that. lol). But its just like anything. If you know there is potential for increased liver enzymes, or whatever, take care to cover your ass. My own research was only done for that reason alone. I was tired of nothing but studies, and i knew after 15 years of training, that i had heard just as much good as bad, so i decided i would start basing things off of my own experiences.

My point was/is this. It is so fucking annoying to read someone write "don't do _________________ for more than 6 weeks. Its unnecessary", just because they did it that way and had bad sides. Did they run a proper liver protectant? Did they have pre-existing conditions that may have caused problems during the experiment? What I'm getting at is there are two types of people on these boards. The ones who regurgatate some shit online that they read somewhere else with no personal experience of their own, and those who have experience and instead of saying "I did this and it sucked because________________", they say "i did this, DON"T DO IT, there's no point". How the hell do you know youre gonna have the same reaction as anyone else. What if you just suck? Have a weak liver? Whatever. Instead of just telling someone they need to do it your way, how about just a precaution so that person knows to proceed with caution.

Believe me, I'm not perfect. I have been both of those people on these boards when i first joined. "Only do test for your first cycle", "don't take dbol for more then 4 weeks". Its natural after you hear the same shit day in and day out. That's why i left the boards and just recently came back. And you know what... same shit being said. But i quickly realized i had no right saying all this shit when i had never done any of it personally, and even if I had... who cares? Am i the be all end all? Fuck no. I can't do Winstrol injections. Not any kind. None. But you'll never hear me say to anyone "DOn't do that cuz i had problems". I'll say "i hated that shit, look out for possible _______________". lol
Hell, we all know when someone comes to the boards and asks a question, 9 times out of 10, they already took their first injection, their just lookin for someone to say what they did was ok.

Sorry for the rant. Its just fucking annoying. Trial and error folks. That's the name of the game. Take what you read and apply it to YOU. It may not work at all for YOU... even if it worked for all of China. It happens. That's when you gotta change it up.

Last edited:
One other thing to the original poster cuz this is another thing that annoys me to death. Why are you so concerned with proving this "friend" wrong anyway. Who gives a fuck if he does 900000000mg of dbol a day? If we all say hes a jackass for doing 100mg/d of DBOL, are you gonna go tell him hes one? What happens if the dude is jacked as fuck and you're still just a lil 205lber. He gets his bloodwork done and he's perfectly fine and your shit is all elevated as fuck cuz you've added another four weeks of oral Winstrol (winny)? You still gonna call him a fucktard?

My advice FWIW is to stop worrying about this "friend", what he does, and proving him wrong, and get your ass in the gym, move some heavy iron, and outdo his ass with your 50mg/d for 4weeks. Then you'll have something to say to the guy. Until then you'll just be a lil 205lber trying to prove someone wrong. Unless this friend is actually you and you're looking for approval. lol Believe me dude, it happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3J
In reference to what I wrote above. First 3J, yes, my enzymes were elevated a bit obviously, anyone's would be when adding stressors to the body. My doc and i have been working together for years. He knows all that I do/have done. Never once were my results in a danger zone. If i ever increased my dose of anything, especially orals, I would increase my LIV52. Its called precautionary reasoning (i just made that up its not really called that. lol). But its just like anything. If you know there is potential for increased liver enzymes, or whatever, take care to cover your ass. My own research was only done for that reason alone. I was tired of nothing but studies, and i knew after 15 years of training, that i had heard just as much good as bad, so i decided i would start basing things off of my own experiences.

My point was/is this. It is so fucking annoying to read someone write "don't do _________________ for more than 6 weeks. Its unnecessary", just because they did it that way and had bad sides. Did they run a proper liver protectant? Did they have pre-existing conditions that may have caused problems during the experiment? What I'm getting at is there are two types of people on these boards. The ones who regurgatate some shit online that they read somewhere else with no personal experience of their own, and those who have experience and instead of saying "I did this and it sucked because________________", they say "i did this, DON"T DO IT, there's no point". How the hell do you know youre gonna have the same reaction as anyone else. What if you just suck? Have a weak liver? Whatever. Instead of just telling someone they need to do it your way, how about just a precaution so that person knows to proceed with caution.

Believe me, I'm not perfect. I have been both of those people on these boards when i first joined. "Only do test for your first cycle", "don't take dbol for more then 4 weeks". Its natural after you hear the same shit day in and day out. That's why i left the boards and just recently came back. And you know what... same shit being said. But i quickly realized i had no right saying all this shit when i had never done any of it personally, and even if I had... who cares? Am i the be all end all? Fuck no. I can't do Winstrol injections. Not any kind. None. But you'll never hear me say to anyone "DOn't do that cuz i had problems". I'll say "i hated that shit, look out for possible _______________". lol
Hell, we all know when someone comes to the boards and asks a question, 9 times out of 10, they already took their first injection, their just lookin for someone to say what they did was ok.

Sorry for the rant. Its just fucking annoying. Trial and error folks. That's the name of the game. Take what you read and apply it to YOU. It may not work at all for YOU... even if it worked for all of China. It happens. That's when you gotta change it up.

respect... BUMP

Well first off he`s just a fellow gym member that has told me what he was gonna do. I don`t give a fuck if his liver falls out on the floor. It wouldn`t mean shit to me. I was simply wanting a little input (which I got) on what he was doing so if was a complete fucking mistake maybe I could talk to him and try to save him a little grief. I guess I lead yall wrong by making it sound like I gave fuck. You are right about what works for you may not work for someone else. Its easy to read and have poeple say don`t do this or that just because it didn`t work for them. Thats why I`m thinking so hard about tren now. Everybody says no but, hell I knows guys that did the shit on there first cycle ever and had nothing but, big gains with no sides. Were all different. The only thing about what I originally posted was I had never heard anyone at all say they did Dbol for 100mg ED at 12 weeks. It sounded like alot. My personal preference would be that I would not take that much. I guess I just be a little 205er. haha

Back