How can I get my other half motivated??

M

monkeyboy

Question for the ladies, whats the best way to help my other half keep at a diet workout routine etc..I love her loads but find it hard to help her cause she wont stick at anything for long enough to see the proper results..She is always trying different types of diets etc..We used to go to gym together, but she has a new job in the city and doesnt get home untill later..I was considering changing my time that I train so I can go with her.

We often go for walks etc.Shes not fat, to me she looks perfect, but she wants to lose about 8kgs or so..I thought of helping her to do weights but she doesnt enjoy it that much,she prefers the cardio..I dont like to talk to much about it cause shes sensitive and sometimes thinks im critising when im not, I just want to see her happy with herself and not comparing herself constantly to other woman.The more I work out and start looking better the worse it seems to make her feel.

Anyways any ideas from you gals much appreciated..

sadly she has to motivate herself at this point

I would say just do what your doing and eventually she will or will not follow

Milly's correct; she has to motivate herself. You could very well modify your training schedule so you can go with her, but she should have enough incentive herself to train alone and make the proper modifications to her schedule herself. If she truly has her heart in it to train, with you or without you, she will make it in the gym.

Back