How can i stop reading/thinking about gears?

bigmistake

Hey guys I am 21 years old chemistry student. I am going to medical school soon and I really really want to cycle before I go off to med school which is in 1 year. I cant stop thinkinking bout roids. I bought it(for 500 dollars, someone sold me lab grade he have prescription for test but didnt take it) have have it in my closet. I pinned once 4 weeks ago and had to force my self to stop after factoring out the negatives. I always read/watch gear realated shit online. I cant get my mind of it. I know I shouldnt do it cuz my diet and sleep is not on point but I am giving my self excuse to start. Like if i start I will have a clean diet. I have been tringn for 2 year, but not so seriously. and i still consider my self to be novice. since my body weight is 160 with around 15percent bf. my lifts are bp-225 squat 300 deadlift 325. Should I throw that shit away or train hard and eat hard for next 6 months and try again? what would u do if u were in my situation.

every1 will tell you 21 years old is too young for AAS, wich I believe is true. If its lab grade, keep it, its good stuff. 160pounds at 15% BF , you're not ready for AAS. I got to agree on the part that its hard to get our mind off of AAS, I also constantly read stuff about it. You need to control yourself; why do you want to do AAS in the first place? If you still consider yourself a novice, I'd not touch it; even if I was so damn tempted by it. Your first cycle is going to be the one that yield the most gains (usually). You want to know everything about diet, you want to have perfect form on every exercise. I've been training for 7 years and still from time to time, I have to reconsider my form, lower the weight to really feel if I'm working the muscle the right way, and adjusting form if needed. You have more to learn, you are not ready in my opinion..

You need some self control and maturity...especially for medicine.
Maybe you have some underlying addiction tendencies.

I suggest you keep educating yourself. Nothing wrong w/it at all. Keep training and get a solid diet in place. Wait 2-3 more years before you cycle to let your endocrine system mature a bit more. You've probably read about that but if not, you should.
Good luck.

I'm in the same boat.. 23 years old at Uni - got 5 months off between now and next term. I have set some lofty goals for what I want my body to look like, but it is just not attainable naturally.. So tempting but probably shouldn't do it for another 1-3 years really. I have friends on steroids and my diet is pretty on point - I've made some good gains this year (6pounds of lean mass) and their gains just seem to be of much better quality (fuller, more vascular than even the best naturals) , more of it and got it a lot faster. They get far more attention from females as well due to their bodies which is fooken annoying.

There are some big side effects which people rightly warn about - but if you are dead serious about it I would try to find some statistics on the chances of perma shut down etc. You have to at the end the day think about the risk to reward - is it worth it to potentially stay on TRT for the next 60-80 years.

Good luck man - if you do decide to go for it I wish you all the best and hope you make some good gains either natty or with the juice.

Do it. You wont be able to do it in med school or as a resident. You'll be too busy. Thats pretty much the next 8 years.

Your problem is maturity. Grow up. Holy crapper, I'm 62 been married for 35 years how do I stop looking at women and beating off when I'm alone. Throw the gear away or give it away.

Then you would have to go out of your way to get it. Jezz ask your dad kid.

PS: I figured it out,............... you want us to tell you it's ok. So then for you it will be ok :dunno: :bash:

Last edited:
Fuck it. You're gong to pin it. Just be smart about it. If you're a medicine student you understand metabolism and homeostasis and therefore should have a solid understanding of why PCT is so important. Be smart.

Back