how do i make hgh

Even though the thread is old....just goes to show, FUCKTARDS are still being born every second!!

:whipping:

Judging by the mouth on you ,..you sound like your the one popping out offspring that are FUCKTARDS every second.

Should stick to HGH and Primo, anything harder for a woman and you get .....well,... you and your offspring. :freak:

Couldn't help myself..if your a dog and you bite ,..I will have to put you down...lol..

The truth is no one knows how to make HGH and if they did, they wouldn't be posting about it here... An individual going out to attempt to synthesize real HGH? It sounds like a joke but All I can say is good luck to him. OK. Bye. :)

Yes,..It's pretty obvious no one knows,...but that's no reason to not investigate, or to consider it a joke? ... possibly,..just maybe, start by asking around in a " friendly" forum, I mean if no one knows, it's silly acting like a "know it all" and trying to bag people who ask the question, chances are , that if this question gets answered the stupid F#$*S who were on their high horse will, eventually hear about it, and no doubt be curious and want to find out more ... Will they have the guts to ask the same question? Morons. Anyway, who said it had to be an "individual", and off course someone somewhere is making it, as I take it every day.

wow.. Thank you. Finally the real deal ;-)... Sounds a little over my head, how ever it's certainly a good lead to run with,..to do more research.

wow.. Thank you. Finally the real deal ;-)... Sounds a little over my head, how ever it's certainly a good lead to run with,..to do more research.

Wow you are a douche lol.

This thread was hilarious.

Good luck researching that if it's already over your head lol.

Wow you are a douche lol.

This thread was hilarious.

Good luck researching that if it's already over your head lol.

A serious response i thought deserved an honest reply.

......Are you still laughing?... :laugh3:

But either way , i did do the research and made great headway. Managed to find a solution indirectly. Which will save me lots of money and access to lots of HGH.

......how about now?..Hilarious huh??... :laugh3:

E.coli is easy enough to understand, but what you need to do with it is over my head i meant. With the DNA technology.

Either way, I wasn't going to make it anyway. Just was looking at maybe sourcing material.

....you must be rolling round laughing still?:laugh3:

I knew there had to be some people with positive helpful information. Instead of wankers who find it entertaining to laugh and make smart ass remarks, at someone simply making an inquiry.

I didn't Pretend to know how to make HGH. I'm not pretentious, or ignorant enough to think i know it all.So yes it is over my head. For now.

..hahahahaha...ohh so funny..:laugh3:

What makes this so hilarious to you ? Do you know how to make HGH? Did you know from birth? Did you have to inquire to learn? Did you have a moron make snickering remarks while you were asking questions?

I don't get the joke?..but I still hear you laughing?

Whats hilarious is your attitude, :laugh3:...and after you stop laughing,... think about it.

I (almost) pity people like you.

You feel smarter, better,..etc... acting that your all that, and know it all, and as a consequence of this you feel its appropriate,..and have the need to let everyone know you find it funny that I'm asking questions, or because I said it seemed over my head?..Do you deserve a round of applause now for this ?..Did you just make yourself more intelligent some how doing this?

A wise man once said...
“I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing.”..Socrates .

...So just as i thought,..going by that...you must be dumb as all F&@K.....and obviously you're the Douche..not me.:laugh3::bootyshak..FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY huh?

Almost all HGH (purified and frag) is made from Escherichia coli (E. coli) using recombinant DNA technology.

You think that paragraph of information is useful to making HGH? A 1 minute google search could have told you that much about it. If you seriously needed that 'lead' to do more 'research' I'm not sure you spent even 5 minutes trying to learn anything about where HGH comes from before posting your question.

No offense to your answer bombshell, you are correct no doubt, I just found it amusing that he thinks he has a 'lead' that will allow him to figure out what 'raws' he needs to make HGH.

Do you have the necessary 'raws' yet OIO?

use synthetic DNA fragments, join the fragments enzymatically, repeat over and over until you get your hgh polypeptide

You can make gh at any university lab. My doctor said its not to hard. Sourcing the equipment would cost under 10k but you need a chem degree to know what youre doing.

Back