how do u keep ur self motivated to workout just as hard postcycle?

Bullfx

hey im 12 days in to clomid, im don fine, didnt crash at all with this cycle, strength is about 90% there, i just feel kinda tried and unmotivated, no energy , run out of breath fast...any one else feels like this post cycle?

just keep chugging along, that is the only thing i can tell you, and maybe hit some creatine.

realize that if you dont, you just wasted a lot of money and sweat...

"Everyday you train is judgement day, each rep, each set matters. You dont make time for talk, all you care about is moving weight. This is hardcore, this is Animal, can you handle it?"

i have an animal poster above my bed, kinda motivates me

grafix-gnc said:
realize that if you dont, you just wasted a lot of money and sweat...

"Everyday you train is judgement day, each rep, each set matters. You dont make time for talk, all you care about is moving weight. This is hardcore, this is Animal, can you handle it?"

i have an animal poster above my bed, kinda motivates me

hey , i like that...

which poster is that? i like those animal ads, they are all motivating, have u seen the one that the guy is squating?

Any way thanks for your reply...

The crash lead to me leaving the gym for a while and losing weight, definition. You don't wanna start over do ya? That's your motivation.

Bullfx said:
hey , i like that...

which poster is that? i like those animal ads, they are all motivating, have u seen the one that the guy is squating?

Any way thanks for your reply...

its the one with the guy standing in the gym, with a sweater and beanie on and his massive fuckin legs that are ripped to shreds...

grafix-gnc said:
its the one with the guy standing in the gym, with a sweater and beanie on and his massive fuckin legs that are ripped to shreds...
there is that one and also one were he is standing by the squat rack and on the floor there is puke.

i also heard you should stay away from the basic heavy movements on anabolicreview. like squat and deadlift. and do a few more reps on everything a little less weight, and keep eating a lot of calories

Silverback316 said:
I think that is the worst thing you could possible do. You should actually base your workouts around compund movements. Also what is the point of doing less reps? So you could watch your strength go down even more. I find it to me more mental, you have to convince yourself that you are a machine and that you don't need the steroids to keep making progress. I feel that this is what has allowed me to keep making gains after my first cycle for the 15 months afterwards even though I wasn't recovered for shit.

ya im with silverback on this. You wana keep your workouts short but heavy as possible or youll loss a shit load of strength/mass.

Silverback316 said:
Also what is the point of doing less reps? So you could watch your strength go down even more.

If you would of read my post correctly, it says more reps not less reps....

Back