How do you guys feel about Tbol?

stangmatt

StiFF_one
My buddy got a hold of some Tbol, im thinking about getting some for maybe winter cycle or something. Im just wondering what you guys think of it? is it worth it?

dbol is for people who love sides effects and stretch marks and pissing out all of their gains immediately after ceasing to take it anymore. tbol is a nice drug, it is moderately mild. if winstrol and dbol had a baby, it would be tbol. i typically put on a 2 lbs a wk while on it with little water retention.

Oral Turinabol Profile

(4-chlorodehydromethyltestosterone)
[4-chloro-17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-dien-3-one]
Molecular Weight:334.8854
Formula:C20H27O2Cl
Manufacturer: Underground Labs only
Effective Dose (Men): 10-40mgs/day
Effective Dose (Women): 5-15mgs/day
Active life: 16 hours
Detection Time: 6 weeks
Anabolic/ Androgenic ratio: >100:>0

Taken from here
http://www.steroid.com/Oral-Turinabol.php

No Problem - in about 2 weeks ill be adding tbol to my current cycle @ somewheres between 40-60 mgs a day for 6 weeks
currently on 600 mgs test wk

16 hr active life? Didnt think it was that long, where did you get that info? sure beats having to take a tab every 4-5hrs!

F.

dbol is for people who love sides effects and stretch marks and pissing out all of their gains immediately after ceasing to take it anymore. tbol is a nice drug, it is moderately mild. if winstrol and dbol had a baby, it would be tbol. i typically put on a 2 lbs a wk while on it with little water retention.

dbol is a proven muscle and strength compound used CORRECTLY.

Is it me or is there a stranger in the house??
Where the hell you been? I haven't seen nor heard from you in ages.....a month :dunno:

Hope all is well my friend!

i absolutely agree. but it comes with severe sides (the worst i have experienced from ANY drug). and most, if not all of my gains left once i dropped it, and i did use it correctly.

i absolutely agree. but it comes with severe sides (the worst i have experienced from ANY drug). and most, if not all of my gains left once i dropped it, and i did use it correctly.

Sounds exactly like what oxymetholone (anadrol) did to me and i used pharm grade! Got decent strength gains (maybe up 20lbs all lifts), gained a good 12-14lbs of water, lost appetite, felt exhausted all the time, once i stopped it i lost all the weight and strength i got from it, so in the end, id say it was ok while using but gained little to nothing. That was oxymetholone though made by Iran Hormone at 75mg ed. My next bulk im gonna try dbol first 4 weeks to kickstart and see how that treats me. Gotta try everything at least once to really give a review/opinion. Might even do a couple weeks of oxy/dbol together since i have some left overs and see what that does since many say theres good synergy between the two while ran together.

Back