How do you train....what do you do.

Teutonic

I m curious as to how you all are training.

Please list your age, height , genetics, (bodytype) weight, (sisters age,picture and phone number ) and yr s training.

I m hoping to spare some so called "hard gainers" and young un s some time and possible injuries.

Bear in mind I was much fuller AND STRONGER 20 yr s ago and ran some crazy cycles...but all my info is current and true.

Here goes------------------

I train each body part 1 a week or so...if a large muscle group get s really painfully sore I ussually take the next day off. (Injuries to many to name )

Big body parts like chest, legs , back get 10..maybe 12 sets MAX. Working sets....warm up s don t count.

I usually do a big one and a little one...little one s get 6 to 8 working sets MAX...

I try to use pre-exhaustive training, supersets and mid to high rep s to keep my tempo up..weights rarely take more than 40-45 minutes.

Granted I m not a real big guy...but at almost 50...this work s for the look I m able to maintain on low testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doses with moderate poundages.

EXAMPLE
Bench..225x12-15 x 4 sets..then 2 iso exercises..move on.
Leg presses- 16 plates for 12-15 4 sets..leg ext; leg curls, stiff legs, inner outer..move on.
Deads 315x15x5..4 sets body weight pull ups, 4 set s rows..move on..
Military 185x12-15 for 4 sets..side delts x 3 sets.
Bi s tri s calves wherever they fit in..abs 2-3 times a month...
Weights 4, 5 times a week.

And 20-30 min cardio 3 x week plus walking my dog for an hour on off days.

We all need to pick a goal, factor in genetics, train appropriately, adjust diet accordingly, cycle sensibly and TRAIN SMART....no injuries !!!!

Diet ? Eat less when I feel puffy and smooth..more when I m looking thin.

Water ? When I m thirsty silly..or my pee is not damn near clear.

GEAR....trt for me....I m too mental...really.

Early 30's
5'8
190lbs
training for about 5-6 years

Gentically speaking: All my life I have been very very lean without much work: very defined 6 back and very proportioned muscles. From a very young age people though I was on roids (I wasnt).

11" cock and still growing as I get older

LT goal: to be a big mother fucker
ST goal: After post cycle therapy (pct) to stay at 190lbs and around 8% BF.

I would consider myself a hard gainer based on the amount of time I put into the gym and the volume I do.

My training is different from week to week..I go heavy 1-2 times a month...Other times I go very light and focus on the stretch and the pump. I have noticed over the years that the more time I take inbetween sets really hinders the pumps and gains that I get.

Shit gotta go~~~~~~~

Nice seeing you again T

Mid-Late 20's
6'4"
255lbs ~14% bf

Skinny when I was young, learned to eat and train, resulting in where I am now. I find myself to be more carb sensitive now than ever before and I get pretty solid asthetic results from a carb cut in a couple weeks. With that, I prefer to eat clean and stay between 12-14%bf.

Training looks like this...
Sunday - Bench (typically a top single, triple, or 5), 5-8 sets of some volume training
Monday - Shoulders and Triceps, if I do 9 sets of shoulders that's a lot and 6 sets for triceps
Wed/Thurs - Upper Back and Biceps, 10-12 sets with moderate weight (10-12 reps), couple sets of biceps
Friday - Squat and Pull Variation (typically a top single, triple, or 5) and pulls up to a set of 5

I train to be strong, if I want to look pretty, I add in cardio and clean up my diet.

Back