how does your wife/significant other view your use of AAS?

Not everyone that is not on juice is a fat guy. And buddy with you running all that gear you do and doing your own blood donations this and that doesn't make you a healthier person than a guy that is natty.
You don't even look healthier than a natty guy that is just normal size to be honest.

Oh and as far as healthier I would blow you away I'm willing to bet your blood work doesn't look to good, mine looks good and I just had to take a physical wich includes blood pressure and urine analysis. And you say I look normal or average? Tell you what put my pic next to yours then we will see who looks average it's easy to get offended and lash out like with tank abbott but these are facts I don't look like a average 36 yr old man bot by a long shot

I did the usual slow-education process including watching bigger, stronger, faster and talking about the similarities between birth control and hrt for example

She's on board as far as knowing my hobby (bodybuilding) requires AAS to excel but also wants to have kids so I'll have to make some concessions there until that is out of the way

I never pin in front of her, and almost never at home...she sees the GH/peptides in the back of the fridge but that doesn't bother her...I don't want to push the envelope just for the sake of making glute shots easier.

Oh and as far as healthier I would blow you away I'm willing to bet your blood work doesn't look to good, mine looks good and I just had to take a physical wich includes blood pressure and urine analysis. And you say I look normal or average? Tell you what put my pic next to yours then we will see who looks average it's easy to get offended and lash out like with tank abbott but these are facts I don't look like a average 36 yr old man bot by a long shot

I'm not the compitition sir. I'm not gunna be competing for a job against you anytime soon nor did I claim to be better than all the so called normal people like you did all high and mighty roidman. I gotta go out for a while be back later to further embarass you ta ta for now big man.

I'm not the compitition sir. I'm not gunna be competing for a job against you anytime soon nor did I claim to be better than all the so called normal people like you did all high and mighty roidman. I gotta go out for a while be back later to further embarass you ta ta for now big man.

Embarass? Very hard to do man actually impossible in the internet. I'm a happy guy I have a beautiful family I own a house I have a career that I can do until I'm very old. I look great for my age not (bodybuilding standards) I look great put any natty 36yr old next to me. I have had amazing life experience after I got clean from drugs I've had many beautiful women in my life so embarrass me? That could never happen I'm the definition of a happy confident man ;)

Mike it's also obvious you are bipolar we have had alot of little disputes and you pm me non stop like nothing happened. I let go of shit easy and still talk to you lol I'm still not upset with you but you are just coming off weird now always wanting to dispute everything I say

I have told every woman I've dated and my current fiance. You just have to point out all the positive, I actually don't see much negatives to talk about, for the most part all the negative stuff can be controlled or dealt with. I honestly believe aas boosts immune system dramatically.

I was the type that got real sick at least 4 times a year, now when I get sick it's so mild. I also have a story that really happened I caught a illness that can be life threatening. I was in my first cycle when it happened, I continued with the testosterone even though I couldn't work out. I recovered in half the time even my doc was impressed how fast I beat it.

I don't see synthetic testosterone as a negative, alot of people say it like it's bad "stuck to a needle for the rest of your life" who cares what's so hard about 1 pinn per week to be the best human version of yourself and being better than all these normal people around you?

Aas had improve me in every way I stand out from the rest in the workplace I have more drive ambition. I look better I feel better I miss less work because I recover faster and I don't get sick. If testosterone is a miracle to old folks and it changes there life it is good enough for me as well.

One last thing don't worry when a woman loves you she will change the way she thinks for you. She will embrace your decision and help you, she will even inject you. She will take interest in your new passion and interests

I just read your whole post...very interesting.

Guess this is as good of time as any to share:
A lot of you saw my bloodwork where I had very low T. Now, I am almost done with my 2nd week of test and going on to my 3rd week.
On Monday night I was far from home and starving so I pulled into 7/11 and got an oven roasted chicken sandwich on wheat bread. Next day(yesterday) I woke up at 5 am with a very nasty nauseous feeling. On top of that I had a bad headache and stomach pains all over.........in other words food poisoning. At 7am I starting throwing up...a lot. Oh and did I mention I am a few days into my DNP cycle? Yeah DNP+food poisoning=feeling like death. By 11am I was lying on my bathroom floor and did not have the strength to move. It was so bad that I started shitting myself because I did not have the strength to pull myself up on the toilet. Lying there covered in shit, burning up and stomach hurting like hell from all the gagging from puking I felt like I was literally going to die. By 12:30pm(guessing the times) I had the strength to pull myself up and into the shower to wash all the shit off of myself. Got out and puked 1 more time. Checked temperature and was at 101.2. Afterwards I chuged a bunch of water and went to my bed and knocked out for 5 hours. Woke up at 6 and felt fine. Fever gone. Stomach felt great. Had my energy back. Checked temperature and it was almost normal(99.0).

By 8:30 temperature was at a normal 98.6 and I ended up hitting the gym. Never in my entire life had I felt that bad and got over it so quick. Yesterday morning I thought I was going to have this crap for at least 3-5 days based on how I felt. IDK if it's the test but I felt like sharing that when I saw your post on Test making you recover faster from sickness. Like I said IDK if it was the test of my body just kicked this virus' ass really hard.

Oh and way off topic I know lol

Last edited:
my god! Try spacing paragraphs lol^^ I don't know if the test helped you but sounds like you had a shitty day literally

Did I say muscles? Or is this like the 5th time you put words in my mouth? I'm better because I have more testosterone than the average man I perform better than the average man. If you worked in my line of work you would understand the type of condition these people let themselves become, and it is not a healthy condition. I absolutely believe more test equals a better performing machine you are so caught up in how you look and perform it is effecting the way you process information

I was literally thinking the same thing... it's like the guy thinks being on low dose test is about being huge! The benefits to ones self-worth, mood, drive, libido, confidence, 100% optimal recovery all the time, and countless other things. The lean mass, lack of PCT for blasting, muscle sparing quality, and lessening of body fat is just the icing on the bodybuilding cake.. Hard for people to comprehend when they only view Testosterone as something to get big and cut with.

I can't explain how much better I felt on Test after a long day at work, when I woke up, going into and out of the gym. It's night and day difference. 1 to 2 pins a week is worth that alone to me. The recovery time from physical labor alone.

------------------

I prefer to stay fairly open about my steroid use. If I have a negative vibe about the person's personal views on the drugs, I'll lie when asked. But, for the most part, if someone comes out and mentions using them, or wanting too, I'll inform them a bit. Typically after doing so they will ask, "have you done them"? That will basically be the point by which I'll know whether to answer them honestly or not.

My girlfriend lives with me, is with me 98% of the time. She knows absolutely everything about it all. She can actually give people the entire run down on what is needed for a first cycle and why, down to the function in the body. Pretty awesome. She won't inject me though... oh well. She's actually asked about doing Var too. lol

And no more chicken sandwiches from 7-11!

I just read your whole post...very interesting.

Guess this is as good of time as any to share:
A lot of you saw my bloodwork where I had very low T. Now, I am almost done with my 2nd week of test and going on to my 3rd week.
On Monday night I was far from home and starving so I pulled into 7/11 and got an oven roasted chicken sandwich on wheat bread. Next day(yesterday) I woke up at 5 am with a very nasty nauseous feeling. On top of that I had a bad headache and stomach pains all over.........in other words food poisoning. At 7am I starting throwing up...a lot. Oh and did I mention I am a few days into my DNP cycle? Yeah DNP+food poisoning=feeling like death. By 11am I was lying on my bathroom floor and did not have the strength to move. It was so bad that I started shitting myself because I did not have the strength to pull myself up on the toilet. Lying there covered in shit, burning up and stomach hurting like hell from all the gagging from puking I felt like I was literally going to die. By 12:30pm(guessing the times) I had the strength to pull myself up and into the shower to wash all the shit off of myself. Got out and puked 1 more time. Checked temperature and was at 101.2. Afterwards I chuged a bunch of water and went to my bed and knocked out for 5 hours. Woke up at 6 and felt fine. Fever gone. Stomach felt great. Had my energy back. Checked temperature and it was almost normal(99.0).

By 8:30 temperature was at a normal 98.6 and I ended up hitting the gym. Never in my entire life had I felt that bad and got over it so quick. Yesterday morning I thought I was going to have this crap for at least 3-5 days based on how I felt. IDK if it's the test but I felt like sharing that when I saw your post on Test making you recover faster from sickness. Like I said IDK if it was the test of my body just kicked this virus' ass really hard.

Oh and way off topic I know lol

My wife fucking hates it, but I hate when she puts a lock down on the pink taco, so I guess fuck it, she'll be fine. She loves walking in clubs with this old ass man, but hates the rage when young bucks wants to get stupid...,,BUT she will jab me in the ass in a second if I let her. Lol

Last edited:
Mike it's also obvious you are bipolar we have had alot of little disputes and you pm me non stop like nothing happened. I let go of shit easy and still talk to you lol I'm still not upset with you but you are just coming off weird now always wanting to dispute everything I say

I don't dispute everything you say. I was on your side throughout the latest matt spit spat. Who wouldn't be the guy fails to show any leg work. What good is a monster truck on LT's. You may be a better version of yourself on juice but that doesn't make you better for the job than someone that isn't think about it. What logical boss is gunna go out and hire a dude for a job that doesn't require heavy lifting just because he has big muscles ? Chances are he's gunna hire a guy that looks like he would be easier to boss around. Not some dude that looks like he could mangle you if you pissed him off.

My wife fucking hates it, but I hate when she puts a lock down on the pink taco, so I guess fuck it, she'll be fine. She loves walking in clubs with this old ass man, but hates the rage when young bucks wants to get stupid...,,BUT she will jab me in the ass in a second if I let her. Lol

Is this english ? Hard to tell. Sounds more like jibberish. From what I gather your pw. I do what I want. If I want taco I get taco. Me mucho macho that means unga bunga in your language buzzbait.

Last edited:
She likes it until she is on her period everything is because of roads. But other than that she wants to pin me but I do that let her. Trying to get her to try some anavar or winstrol, she is going to start training again and running. She ran marathons before the kids.

My new girl loves it and is chill especially with blast cruising and understands hCG and all the risks etc because I educate her and she is an open minded type of chick which helps. Shes a gym junkie also and has run Clen and Anavar previously.

Wouldn't have it any other way!!!

pink taco

Haha what a name thats gold

She's on board with it surprisingly. But she is a trooper in every aspect of life and I really couldn't ask for anything else.

Is this english ? Hard to tell. Sounds more like jibberish. From what I gather your pw. I do what I want. If I want taco I get taco. Me mucho macho that means unga bunga in your language buzzbait.

Newbie, go figure. Naw not English son, rage fucker, rage

Newbie, go figure. Naw not English son, rage fucker, rage

Rage? You wouldn't no rage if it grabbed you by the ballox. Your woman carrot waven that little pink taco box at you all day cause she knows your a lil bitch boy lol. You obviously haven't owned it yet. Let her walk in on you slamming another bitch and shell change her tune real quick.

Last edited:
Back