How exactly would test e show up on a urine test?

Agnes

I've been reading it but I dont understand it. Supposedly there it is detectable up to 3 months after last shot. How, at say the two month mark, would this be detectable? I would imagine it would just show lower than average testosterone levels.

I don't know about 3 months, but definitely when you're on it, you'll be outside of the normal range and that'll make it obvious

It's a urine test. Testosterone won't show up in a urine test. Blood test.

Ok, so will oral Dbol or Tbol or Var show up on urine test? Or is that blood only also?

They dont show up in your standard 13 panel urine tests but there are urine tests available that do test for steroid metabolites.
These need to be done by a lab that uses lc/ms/ms (Liquid Chromatography , dual mass spectometry), So you need to either go to a lab and piss or someone mails in a sealed urine sample to a lab. It cant be done "at home" or anything as far as I know.

Aas definitely shows up in a piss test. Not that long ago I was in either walgreens or cvs and they had a specific test just for steroids. When I was reading the box I was surprised at how many different types it actually would detect. The test was around a hundred dollars.

How long they stay detectable depends on the ester. Long ester slower release into the blood stream. So obviously test prop would be out faster than test e.
I've read somewhere that nandrolone I believe can be detected up to a year.

They dont show up in your standard 13 panel urine tests but there are urine tests available that do test for steroid metabolites.
These need to be done by a lab that uses lc/ms/ms (Liquid Chromatography , dual mass spectometry), So you need to either go to a lab and piss or someone mails in a sealed urine sample to a lab. It cant be done "at home" or anything as far as I know.

With this^^ said Agnes, I'd say your safe, unless who ever is doing your testing is specifically looking for steroids. I take a urine test once a week, standard drug testing, and never had any trouble.

Aas definitely shows up in a piss test. Not that long ago I was in either walgreens or cvs and they had a specific test just for steroids. When I was reading the box I was surprised at how many different types it actually would detect. The test was around a hundred dollars.

How long they stay detectable depends on the ester. Long ester slower release into the blood stream. So obviously test prop would be out faster than test e.
I've read somewhere that nandrolone I believe can be detected up to a year.

How would straight Test E show up though? Especially post cycle? Would it just show elevated or low test levels or does it somehow detect test was injected and the body didn't make it

Drug tests dont usually test for the substance, they test for a metabolite that the body breaks the substance down into.

They have to be testing for Steroids whether "E" or "P" or "C". OR they have to be taking your blood for your Testosterone level. Even if some test show it, Most ALL drug tests looking for toxins as in Rec drugs do not have it on their detection scale.

SO you never told us who, what the test is for and what the people are trying to find out. Looking for steroids is very specific.

Back