HOW LONG after cycle should I wait to CUT!

shainesboostin

Ok, just got off Test E, already preparing for next cycle in 4 months, I am just starting post cycle therapy (pct), but would it be a bad Idea to start cutting dirrectly after pct before my next BIG bulk ( TEST and TREN)?

I would like to get as lean as possible before I bulk again, but if its going to hinder what I have gained I will do something else?

There are no rules! Cutting alway hinders what you have gained to a certain extent! Those that have practiced this enough know it well. That being said It is best to bulk while still staing some what lean so as to not have to endevor the harsh cut cycles! as far as when. I like to practice a reasonably lean bulk cycle. I do not wait to start cutting inbetween cycles. By this I am talking Diet. Time on ass usually meens equal time off! 4 months as you say would indicate an unsually long cycle! if Test E was all u used 4 months off is a long time and you will loose a considerable amount that you gaind if your Diet is not spot on. Even if it is you will still loose a certain amount of those gains as they are water. Your next Cycle of test and Tren u will enjoy as Tren give quality gains and burns fat at the same time. Brother spend alot of time reading and reaserch what you taking! If you havent used tren before your going to love it. I dont do a cycle with out it personally. With all that said we all respond differently so its all an experiment to start. As your personal knowledge with your own body grows you are more able to pin point what works best for U.

There are no rules! Cutting alway hinders what you have gained to a certain extent! Those that have practiced this enough know it well. That being said It is best to bulk while still staing some what lean so as to not have to endevor the harsh cut cycles! as far as when. I like to practice a reasonably lean bulk cycle. I do not wait to start cutting inbetween cycles. By this I am talking Diet. Time on ass usually meens equal time off! 4 months as you say would indicate an unsually long cycle! if Test E was all u used 4 months off is a long time and you will loose a considerable amount that you gaind if your Diet is not spot on. Even if it is you will still loose a certain amount of those gains as they are water. Your next Cycle of test and Tren u will enjoy as Tren give quality gains and burns fat at the same time. Brother spend alot of time reading and reaserch what you taking! If you havent used tren before your going to love it. I dont do a cycle with out it personally. With all that said we all respond differently so its all an experiment to start. As your personal knowledge with your own body grows you are more able to pin point what works best for U.

Yea, I am excited ab out Tren, however, I keep reading about the Prolactin issue, so Im kinda worried.

For my test cycle I just did, I am hoping its not ALOT of water as I did use arimidex througout.

Ok, just got off Test E, already preparing for next cycle in 4 months, I am just starting post cycle therapy (pct), but would it be a bad Idea to start cutting dirrectly after post cycle therapy (pct) before my next BIG bulk ( TEST and TREN)?

I would like to get as lean as possible before I bulk again, but if its going to hinder what I have gained I will do something else?

it is VERY bad to cut after cycle. waith a coupel months till your system recovers, right now your VERY catabolic and its a VERY bad tiem to cut your cals and protein. keep protien UP, fats MED and carbs Med,
I do rec maybe Need2slin to help. but DONT cut hard right now

Yea, I am excited ab out Tren, however, I keep reading about the Prolactin issue, so Im kinda worried.

For my test cycle I just did, I am hoping its not ALOT of water as I did use arimidex througout.

NVM prolactin , if you never used tren then google Trenbolone side effects, here:
*night sweats
*coughs
*gyno
*hairloss
*erectile dysfunction
*shutting you down harder then most other AAS.
*tighness of chest/ hard ot run or do cardio
*mood swings
*issues sleeping
*feeling shitty
*axiety/ panic attacks

ect.

now nto all peopel have this, I got lucky i get hardly any sied with tren, but ALOT CANT touch it.

if you go ahead with it i rec TrenAce, it can be stopped quicky and be out.

for gyno from prog get BROMO or CABER. and have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand like letro.

NVM prolactin , if you never used tren then google Trenbolone side effects, here:
*night sweats
*coughs
*gyno
*hairloss
*erectile dysfunction
*shutting you down harder then most other AAS.
*tighness of chest/ hard ot run or do cardio
*mood swings
*issues sleeping
*feeling shitty
*axiety/ panic attacks

ect.

now nto all peopel have this, I got lucky i get hardly any sied with tren, but ALOT CANT touch it.

if you go ahead with it i rec TrenAce, it can be stopped quicky and be out.

for gyno from prog get BROMO or CABER. and have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand like letro.

Yes, I am aware of how harsh it can be. And I wish I could get ace, but my guy had E, so I may give it a shot. I plan of running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) throughout...

And about the cutting, :worried:
I was afraid of that! I was honestly gonna eat like a mad man through my post cycle therapy (pct) and CUT hard rite after, since I wanna start another cycle in a few months. But, if you think I should keep cals up for a bit I will...Im gonna have to change my game plan now!

it is VERY bad to cut after cycle. waith a coupel months till your system recovers, right now your VERY catabolic and its a VERY bad tiem to cut your cals and protein. keep protien UP, fats MED and carbs Med,
I do rec maybe Need2slin to help. but DONT cut hard right now

I'd recommend a few months, too. Keep the gains as best as you can and then lean out and cut after your body is back to normal with the extra muscle :)

|Z|

Just thought of something, would it be ok to run anavar between cycles? I have heard at low dosages it has no effect of natural test production?

Just thought of something, would it be ok to run anavar between cycles? I have heard at low dosages it has no effect of natural test production?

actually anavar will effect your hpta to some degree.. i dont recommend it

look into igf-1

Back