Votes: 4 16.0%
  • 1 hour

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • 1.5 hours

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shrek211

How long you work out at the gym? I mean workin out not talkin to your buddies for 20min and counting that. I mean total minutes of lifting weights.

Of actually lifting weights... Probably no more than 10 minutes. If you want to include rest time in there I like to complete my workouts in 45-60 minutes.

probably on the same page as milk. 45 mins or so with about 10 minutes of lifting. 5X5 program with lots of rest inbetween sets.

on another note, i wonder about how many calories are burnt in those 10 minutes?

i spend about 1.5-2hours in the gym, 3 times a week. when on cycle then i workout 4-5 times a week.

I stretch for 10 mins then I hit the weights for 45mins sometimes an hour and then 20 mins of abs/cardo!

Used to spend 2 for years. Made great gains,but think I would probably be in much better shape now had I spent more time on my diet, less in the gym. Now 1 hour, more if I do cardio.

it depends on the training you do. 25rep max until muscular failure with 1minute rests can be done for longer than any option in the poll. more muscle you have means more time in the gym with the above exercise mentioned. you know when you are finished by the time you hit poop and when you hit poop, it hits you almost immediatly. so basically there is no such thing as a poll on how long individuals work out for since the intensity and volume determine the diffrence on how long it takes to hit poop, if that is the goal of your training that is.

If I am by myself, I can be out of there in 30-40 minutes. I just get impatient and don't take long between sets.

does shit start getting counterproductive after an hour? cause muhfuckas love to talk it up inbetween sets.

about 1.5 hours...including 10 minutes of stretching...zero bullshitting... I need 5 full minutes sometimes between heavy sets of squats or deads...

45-60 mins max.Get shit done 30-90 rest in between sets rep range on large muscle groups 6-10.5-10 mins stretch after my workout

I hour and 30 mins on average. I don't stop to talk to anyone, and I do 45 mins of Cardio. I try to focus on what I'm doing, and frankly I am not very social anyway.

Back