How long before sides are notice???

twistedsteel

SEAL TEAM LEADER
OK Im ending week #2 of 583sust & Tren A @ 75mg ED. Do you guys think that I should run it ED for another 6 weeks or drop the Tren down to 75mg EOD??? I ran tren @ 75ng EOD last year with know sides & had great results.Do you think the results ED are that much better than EOD?This time so far so good. Its just getting to be a little bit of a pain sticking myself ED cant always do it the same time ED. I will also add in Winstrol (winny) @ 75mg EOD @ week #7.

Next time use Tren Enan........ then you will be good for 2 to 3 injections a week. 2 weeks in is kind of early to tell if the tren at 75mg ED is going to cause more sides then the last time.

You already know that at 75mg EOD you were fine......... so IMO run the tren at 150mg EOD if the sides get bad drop down to 75mg EOD. The only problem is that blood levels will not be as stable as if you were doing ED injections.

thanks bro, Ill keep going ED for anoyher week & see what happens. I can always drop in down to EOD shot like you said. Thanks

Back