how long can you run Var?

epoxy

Spartan
Sup guys,

Currently in week 4 of 750mg Sustanon (sust) and 400mg NPP/week. Shooting EOD, things are going great. 14 week cycle total. I've run into a source who can get me Anavar (var) pretty cheap, was wondering if 8 weeks would be too long to run the Anavar (var) . I know it runs your HDL into the ground, so I wanted to see how long it would be safe to run it. Doing a decent amount of cardio, clean diet, EFAs, etc considered, would it still destroy my HDL into the single digits? I wanted to throw it in at the last 6-8 weeks of my cycle.

6 would be ok but 8 is pushing it IMO...also "cheap" and "var" don't usually appear together, make sure you trust your source completely on this one...

Ok, cheap was the wrong word. I'll say this though, cheaper than USUAL. It's still expensive but do-able. I'll just save myself a bit of money and run it for 6. Hows 75mg ED sound on the dose?

When I run it, thats my dosage right there. For me, the pumps and vascularity are friggin nuts. U will like indeed.

awesome. i'm looking forward to it. Dbol is the only other oral i've ran so im excited to try Anavar (var) . last few weeks of my cycle im cutting carbs and shredding hard so hopefully the Anavar (var) will give me a little extra kick

It will trust me!! Once u run Var, u will run it again.

Running it on the backside of ur cycle is really good as well. Like ur planning..

thanks bro. yeah im loving the NPP its definitely going to be a staple in future cycles. hopefully Anavar (var) will too if i can keep affording it.

6 weeks is like Perfect IMO.. especially at that dose... 75-80mgs... Someone told me I should try it at 100mgs/ed ... Hahaha I got money but I aint a friggin millionaire.. lol... so I think I'll stick to what I know what works.. 80mgs.. maybe ONE DAY i'll try 100mgs but why ruin a good thing??

Yah you are gonna love Anavar (var) ... so much so that you probably won't ever wanna run another cycle without it.. and heck if you can afford.. nothing wrong at all incorporating it into every cycle IMO as long as it fits your goals ya know??

Good luck with whatever you decide to do and the Anavar (var) will not let you down !!

6 weeks is like Perfect IMO.. especially at that dose... 75-80mgs... Someone told me I should try it at 100mgs/ed ... Hahaha I got money but I aint a friggin millionaire.. lol... so I think I'll stick to what I know what works.. 80mgs.. maybe ONE DAY i'll try 100mgs but why ruin a good thing??

Yah you are gonna love Anavar (var) ... so much so that you probably won't ever wanna run another cycle without it.. and heck if you can afford.. nothing wrong at all incorporating it into every cycle IMO as long as it fits your goals ya know??

Good luck with whatever you decide to do and the Anavar (var) will not let you down !!

I wish I could run it everyday for the rest of my cycling life. It's a great addition to any cycle IMO.

Get mine when Im on and off. No real difference. Just good.

Back