How long did you run NPP ladies?

bell93

Hey everyone. This is my first post however I have been a lurker for a while now.
Just curious to hear from some women who have used npp before. I would like to get an idea of an average cycle length. This will be my 4th cycle, but first time using npp. I have used dbol (shock horror), a medium dose anavar cycle (10mg per day) and also a somewhat higher dose of anavar (25mg per day) and responded tremendously. I'm not interested on why I should NOT take npp, I am merely interested in your length of cycle. I guess I would start at a dose of 25 every 3 days and then bump up to 50.
Thank you in advance :)

wow.. it takes a level of commitment to run dbol and npp as a woman..
im not here to judge though..

i have never put any of my female clients on anything other than a very very low dosage of test, var, primo, and sometimes winny..

never heard of npp or any other 19-nor being regularly used by females.. though i did once have a female client tell me she used tren..

virilization is an issue of course.. but thats subjective

I compete in both powerlifting and bodybuilding. I am going for a national record this year. Looking to add a bit more to my total so it can stand the test of time. I also have the long term goal of having a physique like the ever great Iris Kyle and Alina Popa. I'm not looking to "tone up" or "put on a little muscle and enter a bikini comp. I'm thinking that I will run 75mg of npp for 10 weeks and start 20mg of var with that 4/5 weeks in

I dont know much about girls using npp the few powerlifter females i do know use anavar and get very very strong. If you are gonna use npp why dont you use it 4-5 weeks before comp unless you dont mind the risk of possible male characteristics. I think using it a few weeks before a meet will give you all the power you need. I always wait 4 weeks before a meet to run all my hardcore shit im a male but just saying i dont like feeling like crap and sides any longer than necessary..... Oh and dont be afraid to up the dose to the max 2 or 3 days before as long as your gonma stop after comp

I dont know much about girls using npp the few powerlifter females i do know use anavar and get very very strong. If you are gonna use npp why dont you use it 4-5 weeks before comp unless you dont mind the risk of possible male characteristics. I think using it a few weeks before a meet will give you all the power you need. I always wait 4 weeks before a meet to run all my hardcore shit im a male but just saying i dont like feeling like crap and sides any longer than necessary..... Oh and dont be afraid to up the dose to the max 2 or 3 days before as long as your gonma stop after comp

fuk , longest single post i ever seen you post 49er. guess you try to be a gentleman to the ladies huh.
ummm, you forgot to tell her to monitor her heart rate ;)

Hi bell93,
Care to give any additional info on your anavar experience? I'm using var for the first time on the heels of a prohormone and I saw little efficacy at 10 mg so increased gradually. At 25 mg I've seen a slight increase in strength and now some virilization so dropping back to 20 mg. Just looking for a female perspective. Thanks.

Back