How long does it take Deca to kick in?

deca takes about as long to kick in as political debates take to end !

Thats why I front load deca with NPP :) inpatient fellow that I am

I think I get what you're saying.

We should front load a political debate with a peace treaty or pre-emptive nuclear strike?

It was also on wikipedia which is where I figured you got the results from.

I actually accepted Roush's comment that I did in fact make it MORE political, so let it drop. But you guys CAN keep going if you want :)
You may also want to accept that a comment about your self-importance being replied to by showing why you are important on economic and military matters (as if they're the only ones) isn't the best way to reply.
Moreover, I never made a comparison between Australia and America, not sure why it was taken as an opportunity to bag out the country.
I was more making the point that you will find common across the world; that we like individual americans, but as a whole the country is a sense of annoyance for the rest of the globe.

edit: you would actually have to travel the world or read foreign news to encounter this of course

love my country, hate my fucking gov

I'm sure we have more in common than not. Bronson

I wasn't talking about land mass mate. Was making fun of America's inferiority complex and over-exaggerated importance in world affairs, thus re-iterating my focal point that there was no need to make the joke political. Sorry, I should have been less subtle

This is hilarious coming from an Australian. Pretty much every Aussie I've come across is an self-important, barely literate arrogant dick-bag. I believe the right to have a sense of over-exaggerated importance is guaranteed in your constitution, innit?

btw, it looks like you're touching yourself in your photo.

This is hilarious coming from an Australian. Pretty much every Aussie I've come across is an self-important, barely literate arrogant dick-bag. I believe the right to have a sense of over-exaggerated importance is guaranteed in your constitution, innit?

btw, it looks like you're touching yourself in your photo.

We love our Australian members here at Ology.

Sorry for replay in 2017.....i was amused by this thread about deca and kick in thing`s :)).You guys, make my day excelent .Best regard for all ology members ))

We have a new president since this thread started. Someone commented that the deca should kick in now :)
This thread made me laugh. Thanks guys. Happy holidays

For me deca truly does wonders in any cycle as far as joint pain goes. Dosage doesn't have to be extreme, 300-400mg a week (preferably split in 2 or 3 injections) for me does wonders. I don't really take it for anything other than preventing joint pains and just feel healthier in the gym.

Back