How long for test-e to resurrect my finadick?

Rude_italianguy

New member
whats up guys? Against all good advice I used tren all by itself, and my sex drive is gone. Zero. actually its in the negative! I just recieved some test-e and did a 500mg shot this morning. Ive done tons of sustanon in the past but never test-e by itself. Is it true that I wont even notice any effect from the shot for at least a week or two? Thanks guys
 

crushershockey

New member
you won't notice the effect of test e for about 4 weeks until it kicks in... the test will not "resurrect" your finadick but it will help a little... get yourself some HCG and run 250iu 3x/week
 

Vegas

New member
Rude_italianguy said:
Is it true that I wont even notice any effect from the shot for at least a week or two? Thanks guys

Depends on how you react to it. The testosterone will enter your bloodstream right away but the effects of the testosterone may take some time to materialize. In the meantime you could begin taking something to lower your prolactin levels (vitamin b6, cabergoline, bromo, etc.) as it is elevated prolactin levels that contribute to decreased sex drive from tren.
 

mustanged77

Tren Freak
I find test and tren a good trade off as far as libido is concerned. Tren alone kinda shuts me down, but not completely. Test alone makes wanna hump anything that comes in with 2 feet of my crouch. When I take both, I'm not walking around hard all the time, but when the moment arises I'm ready to go.

Give it some time, but don't expect everything to work exactly the way it used to.
 

fd3skid

New member
mustanged77 said:
I find test and tren a good trade off as far as libido is concerned. Tren alone kinda shuts me down, but not completely. Test alone makes wanna hump anything that comes in with 2 feet of my crouch. When I take both, I'm not walking around hard all the time, but when the moment arises I'm ready to go.

Give it some time, but don't expect everything to work exactly the way it used to.


It wont shut you down for good right??? Will it come back on its own naturally??
 

outlawtas

New member
I'm kinda confused. Are you coming off a tren cycle and going to a testosterone cycle or are you running 1 cycle with those two elements at different times...
 

Vegas

New member
fd3skid said:
It wont shut you down for good right??? Will it come back on its own naturally??

Uh, yeah it's not forever. You will begin producing testosterone naturally once you cease administering the drug and hopefully begin PCT.
 

mustanged77

Tren Freak
fd3skid said:
It wont shut you down for good right??? Will it come back on its own naturally??

Sorry. let me make myself more clear. When the test e starts to work, your libido, erection function and orgasms won't be exactly the same as if you weren't takinng any Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) at all.

For me,
erections tend to be very hard, but a little numb. And it is harder to achieve an orgasm. Maybe you might find this a good thing depending on how you normally function. Also orgasms feel a little different. Its hard to explain.

But yes, as Aboot stated earlier. Once you come off Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and begin post cycle therapy (pct) everything should come back to normal.
Alot of people may find this offensive or inmature, but I find that porn helps with post cycle therapy (pct) and Tren dick.
 

Rude_italianguy

New member
sust

I remember using sust way back when and I was a sex monster. (without tren) I bought some b6 yesturday....hope it helps. Got the test from real reputable overseas powder guy. Its white soapy/waxy chunks that are real dry and not slushy. It smells kinda wierd. Ive heard too many good things about powder guy to suspect that he sent me any thing other than what I ordered...
 

Rude_italianguy

New member
tren + test e

outlawtas2 said:
I'm kinda confused. Are you coming off a tren cycle and going to a testosterone cycle or are you running 1 cycle with those two elements at different times...
Ive been running tren by itself for 3 weeks. I just recieved my test e powder and im gonna run them together now
 
Top