How long till Susaplex325 starts kicking in?

TRUCKBROKE

Hey guys, I`m 3weeks into my second cycle and was wondering when should this Susaplex 325 really be at full blast? I took Cyp at 500mg per week on my last cycle and it seemed like about week 4-5 it was wide open. I really liked it.

Heres my cycle

Sus 325 650mg per wk 10weeks
D-bol 50mg per day wk 1-4
Winn 50mg per day wk 6-10
Pct Nolva 40 40 20 20

I`ve gained 10 pounds so far. I can feel the Dbol was just wondering when the Sustaplex will be at full speed. Hope I don`t regret taking SUS instead of straight Cypionate like last time.

Patience. How will U determine if your strength is from the Sust-325 or dbol ?
Not being a dick...but ???

Guess your right. Strength is good just wanting to blowup. Think I`m just to damn demanding of myself. I`ve made great gains but, you know how it is always want more.
I was happy with the Cyp but, chose to try Sus and just hoping that it wasn`t a bad choice as far as size goes.

I m a cyp guy to..but will do 325 next time for the reason you are..cyp takes forever to work...with me.
Im looking for a quicker response time , 325 has faster acting test in it..With 50 a day dbol you might not notice...I m on week 2 of dbol and am feeling it....

I felt the dbol within the first two weeks easy. Next week is my last week on it though. Just hope the Sus picks up by then.

Sustaplex is good, U will like real soon! Give it a little more time, it's coming.

Hey guys, I`m 3weeks into my second cycle and was wondering when should this Susaplex 325 really be at full blast? I took Cyp at 500mg per week on my last cycle and it seemed like about week 4-5 it was wide open. I really liked it.

Heres my cycle

Sus 325 650mg per wk 10weeks
D-bol 50mg per day wk 1-4
Winn 50mg per day wk 6-10
Pct Nolva 40 40 20 20

I`ve gained 10 pounds so far. I can feel the Dbol was just wondering when the Sustaplex will be at full speed. Hope I don`t regret taking SUS instead of straight Cypionate like last time.

At the very least sust should be run EOD.

Your blood levels are going to be a rollercoaster be and that's NOT good at all.

My brother tried omnas(same as sust) doing 2 amps a week like you and he was an emotional train wreck. I put him on prop ED and after 5 days he was calm as a summer breeze.

Crazy swings of test in blood levels is the main cause for sides and anger issues/rage.

ED or EOD for sust bro.

I haven`t had any emotional probs. I feel great. I`m up to 200lbs and take in at least 200grams of protein ED except Sat and Sun already. I started some Syntha-6 and like it. Was using Elite just cause it was a lower Calorie Protein. 114 per scoop compared to 200 with Syntha. Just wanted a change though. At first the Syntha was giving me gas like bitch but,thats faded. I do three shakes a day and the rest in food. Am I messing up by skipping Sat and Sun on my shakes or is it ok? I do eat good don`t wanna give the emmpression that I rely soley on shakes for protein cause I eat the hell outta Boneless Chic peas and Broc. Been thinking of trying some N.O Explode.

I haven`t had any emotional probs. I feel great. I`m up to 200lbs and take in at least 200grams of protein ED except Sat and Sun already. I started some Syntha-6 and like it. Was using Elite just cause it was a lower Calorie Protein. 114 per scoop compared to 200 with Syntha. Just wanted a change though. At first the Syntha was giving me gas like bitch but,thats faded. I do three shakes a day and the rest in food. Am I messing up by skipping Sat and Sun on my shakes or is it ok? I do eat good don`t wanna give the emmpression that I rely soley on shakes for protein cause I eat the hell outta Boneless Chic peas and Broc. Been thinking of trying some N.O Explode.

Hey if it's working for you then great, im just telling you the proper way to use susts and omnas for bodybuilding purposes.

Up 10 lbs in 3 weeks, feeling strong with a good sense of well being, It looks like it's doing it's job to me. Unless you are up all water weight from the d-bol and that depends on what brand you are using. I also agree with dremen 3 day's a week is better your not giving the shorter esters in the test time to kick in and stay level in your system.

Mason

I did a cc last night for the hell of it as I got a BUNCH in the mail..delt shot..no pain.
23 gauge 1 inch.

just did 2nd shot of sustaplex glute 1 1/2 22g both times alittle sore but not enought to hinder anything i do. also i know some say it should be done eod, i am on tuesday/friday. u think this isn t frequent enough? will it affect my gains at all? thanx

Back