How long to wait, for next cycle

40.cal

I finished PCT for my first cycle. Obviously im thinking and planning my next. My question is how long after PCT is safe to begin. I did 12 weeks, 500mg test e/week. Ive heard at least wait your cycle duration, I would like informed answers, thanks guys.

The general rule is time on/time off. So your 12 weeks plus the pct time you should stay off. This can all be confirmed with blood work to make sure your levels are back to normal. You want to give your body enough time to recover.

Im getting bloodwork done soon. I just finished pct 5 days ago. How long should I wait to do blood work.

Some recover quick, others take longer to recover. As stated above, blood work to make sure everything is back to normal is ur best bet. I personally don't care to cycle too often. Did my first cycle at 24. It's almost been a year and a half for me and am now planning on cycle 2.

Im getting bloodwork done soon. I just finished pct 5 days ago. How long should I wait to do blood work.
get bloodwork 1-2 months after pct because that's when hormones will be back to baseline and you can get a good idea of how well you've recovered. also get bloodwork done again right before you cycle to double check you are ready and to get a baseline reading.

as stated, time on=time off. so you time on was 12 weeks plus i'm assuming 4 weeks of pct. so 12+4=16. 16=your time off.

this 16 weeks begins after pct is complete.

Back