How many have used TBol.......

hah. I've taken Tbol @ 75mg/day with 750mg/wk Test E. I saw good strength&size increases within the end of the first week...I was pleased.

I will be starting my winter cycle this week that will consist of a 6 week kickstart of 75mg tbol Ed. I will be sure to post my results. I also plan on running it at end of cycle as long as I am pleased with first 6 weeks. I'm stacking it with TestE

Im going back on cycle mid december.... I was either gonna use tbol or dbol for the first month...... not sure though.....I find it hard trying new things when I already know the results i can get with others

Im going back on cycle mid december.... I was either gonna use tbol or dbol for the first month...... not sure though.....I find it hard trying new things when I already know the results i can get with others

I'd rather Dbol, personally. I only went with Tbol because I incorporated it into the end of my cycle and I wanted as little bloat/water retention as possible.

Yea, I posted this back in 07. No responses then. I found this thread on accident. I didnt try it til this yr but loved the stuff. Stacked it with Cyp and NPP. Very nice gains. Not overnight but quality gains. I have to say I love the stuff. I used 6--80 mgs over about 8 wks. Ill be stacking it again for the next cycle with Sust and Winstrol.

Love the stuff!!!!!!!!

gator

Two weeks into my cycle. I front loaded 800mg test e the first week now doing 437mg ew from here on out. I'm running tbol 75mg for the first six weeks. I'm already up 6lbs in two weeks! I don't think it can be the test because its too soon to see any results. It took about 5 weeks my last cycle before I saw significant weight gain. I'm guessing its the tbol. I get some serious pumps in the gym and am always hungry and horny. Def different than anavar. I will keep it updated as I go.

Well I def have a little bloat but nothing bad. I didn't do dbol because I wanted a more tone look and dbol is much harsher on the hairline. I'll update more in another two weeks.

Tbol = Dbol - Water weight

Great stuff! Personally like to run 40mg ED week 1-4 with Sust or Test E :yesway:

There is minimal to zero water retention on T-Bol. Everyone is different but I haven't seen a single T-Bol user retain water, let alone like D-Bol.

experiences please. Also add if one stacked it with any other compound?

Lets discuss....

I'm on my first ever run with tbol. Just started second week stacked with tren ace and a test blend. I started first week at 40mg/day but bumped it to 60mg/day starting 2nd week. Between the tbol and the tren I'm def starting to feel pumps, but I'm gonna see how I feel in a week because I'm thinking about bumping to 80mg/day. I have 20mg capsules. Gator did u start at 60mg and end with 80mg? How are u gonna dose it this time? Would u suggest 8wks or is 6 good as far as gains. Oh and I meant first time ever using tbol, not my first cycle. Lol. I can hear some guys sayin "WTF! You're taking tren and all that shit for a first ever cycle!" Lol

I run six weeks, 50/80/80/100/100/100. The back pumps get retarded. I do 4g taurine, and I'm laying on my heating pad as I type. I wasn't able to move much yesterday. I don't stack with it but introduce HGH in PCT.

After this cycle, I will run Test E 500mg, Deca 300, And Tbol. I be doing a thread on that.

I run six weeks, 50/80/80/100/100/100. The back pumps get retarded. I do 4g taurine, and I'm laying on my heating pad as I type. I wasn't able to move much yesterday. I don't stack with it but introduce HGH in PCT.

After this cycle, I will run Test E 500mg, Deca 300, And Tbol. I be doing a thread on that.

You just do tbol cycles only?

Water weight can easily be controlled within the foods you eat while on dbol (AI as well). I incorporate some of my 16 wk comp. diet while on dbol which keeps me looking very dense, very full and muscular looking. Dbol is proven and cheaper. I have yet to experience this bloating, marshmellow, puffy look from day one. But great pumps, strength, and overall mass is very apparent. I will probably try tbol with my next test/npp cycle just because I'd like to see for myself, but with it not being as anabolic as dbol, I don't think I'll be impressed comparably between the 2.

Back