How many Iu's for GH serum test?

Scvchris

Hey guys maybe you could answer this. Picked up some GH and have been using it for about a week now (2iu ED) I'm wanting to go get bloods taken to test. I see "the test standard" is 10iu 2-3hrs before blood draw. My question is. Will there be any sides from that one large dose since I am just starting out? Does it have to be 10iu's? Any info or experiences would be appreciated!!

One dose of 10iu won't do much of anything. Maybe some hand tingles for a few hours but just resume your normal dose after and you won't notice a thing. Better to wait 3-3.5 hrs. Not 2. And pin into muscle not fat when testing. Fat delays the release in to the blood and could show a low reading.

What brand are you running?

One dose of 10iu won't do much of anything. Maybe some hand tingles for a few hours but just resume your normal dose after and you won't notice a thing. Better to wait 3-3.5 hrs. Not 2. And pin into muscle not fat when testing. Fat delays the release in to the blood and could show a low reading.

What brand are you running?
thanks for the reply! does everyone just run 10ius just so the factors are all pretty similar when comparing results? if one was to use 5ius would there numbers be 1/2 of someone who does 10? not sure if it works like that lol. and its generics. kinda why im wanting to get bloods before i just waste time running several kits

10iu is ideal for musclebuilding but most can't afford to run that much. The reading you get on a blood test will only reflect the dose you pinned 3 hours prior. Growth has a very short half life of a few hours so it's not something that really builds up in your system. So whether you regularly pin 2iu or 5iu.....your blood test will only relfect the 10iu you pinned a few hours before.

Now igf-1 levels are different. They build up over time with GH use and are somewhat proportional to your GH dose.

10iu is ideal for musclebuilding but most can't afford to run that much. The reading you get on a blood test will only reflect the dose you pinned 3 hours prior. Growth has a very short half life of a few hours so it's not something that really builds up in your system. So whether you regularly pin 2iu or 5iu.....your blood test will only relfect the 10iu you pinned a few hours before.

Now igf-1 levels are different. They build up over time with GH use and are somewhat proportional to your GH dose.
I know the serum test just tests for presence of GH. Will an igf correlate to strength/potency?
In other words will your igf levels rise steeper or faster with better quality or does that ultimately come down to dose & length of time used?

I know the serum test just tests for presence of GH. Will an igf correlate to strength/potency?
In other words will your igf levels rise steeper or faster with better quality or does that ultimately come down to dose & length of time used?

Yes indeed. You hit the nail on the head brother. GH serum tests only test for the presence of GH molecules in your blood. Now Growth Hormone is a very VERY delicate polypeptide hormone and any degree of carelessness in the manufacturing process can lead to damaged molecules. Unfortunately....the GH serum test will still pick up on these "dead" molecules so your readings will still be high.

Now dead or damaged GH molecules will not be able to fit the receptors and will not send the proper signal for IGF-1 production within the liver and muscle cells. Therefore, low quality HGH will not bring about very impressive IGF-1 results.

Back