How many iu's of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to take post cycle?

A

Aviduser

How many iu's of HCG to take post cycle?

I plan on taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) after my cycle of sustanon 250, and I can get a 5,000 iu's of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for $40 off purepeptide.com and was wondering if that would be enough to run post cycle? comments, suggestions?

Search and read. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is suppressive on its own and best when used during cycle. Using it through out PCT will delay recovery. Use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) while on cycle.

Put up your stats and youll get the help you want.

okay 5'10 220lbs, 12% body fat,

i'll be running 2-3cc a week of sustanon coupled with 4 weeks of d-bol and will be running the Sustanon (sust) for aproximately 12 weeks.

So i take the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) while im on the cycle, and the novidex for post cycle.

my question is the 5,000 iu bottle of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) enough to put me through my cycle?

You have enough for 250 iu twice a week starting the third week. That should suffice. Everyone responds differently to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) just like to test, so exactly how much you need will vary, but that is a normal baseline.

so run aproximately 500 iu's a week throughout the cycle, then wait about 3 weeks till the Sustanon (sust) is out of my system and take novidex for 4 weeks. Does this sound right?

ty ty, I just ordered one bottle of it, it says it will be here in like two days with priority usps.

So I've read it takes a few weeks for the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to kick in, but i just started my cylce this week, but i ussually don't get signs of gyno till like weeks 3 or 4 anyway so i should be good. I run it right through my 12 weeks of Sustanon (sust), wait three weeks then take some novidex.

I am pretty sure it does not take a couple weeks for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to kick in. It replaces (suppresses) your leutinizing hormone (which controls the natural testosterone production) so it should start to effect your interstitial cells of the testes fairly fast. Also Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) mixed with the solution it comes with will denature (expire) in about a weeks time in your fridge. There is an alternative, you can buy some bacteriostatic water and use that to mix it but then it will only last approx. 30 days until it denatures. So if your running a twelve week cycle then I would start your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 7 days after your first test shot. The longer you wait the harder it will be to restart your natural testosterone production (which is the point of hcg) due to more time for atrophy. You will also have to use more Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to kick start them then

I am pretty sure it does not take a couple weeks for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to kick in. It replaces (suppresses) your leutinizing hormone (which controls the natural testosterone production) so it should start to effect your interstitial cells of the testes fairly fast. Also Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) mixed with the solution it comes with will denature (expire) in about a weeks time in your fridge. There is an alternative, you can buy some bacteriostatic water and use that to mix it but then it will only last approx. 30 days until it denatures. So if your running a twelve week cycle then I would start your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 7 days after your first test shot. The longer you wait the harder it will be to restart your natural testosterone production (which is the point of hcg) due to more time for atrophy. You will also have to use more Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to kick start them then

Well I just started my cycle 3 days ago, by the time I get my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) it will be about a week, (bare with me im a little slow here) how many iu's would you suggest i take a week with the consideration im shooting 750mg of Sustanon (sust) and taking 30mg of d-bol for the first 4 weeks.

questions in order

I obviously subcutaneously inject the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is my stomach the best spot for this?

I was going to take the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on days im not injecting the test, is that the right way to go?

Is it better to take the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in smaller doses through out the week, or just one big shot?

Thank you for your patience thus far

Well I just started my cycle 3 days ago, by the time I get my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) it will be about a week, (bare with me im a little slow here) how many iu's would you suggest i take a week with the consideration im shooting 750mg of Sustanon (sust) and taking 30mg of d-bol for the first 4 weeks.

questions in order

I obviously subcutaneously inject the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is my stomach the best spot for this?

I was going to take the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on days im not injecting the test, is that the right way to go?

Is it better to take the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in smaller doses through out the week, or just one big shot?

Thank you for your patience thus far

Well I cant inform you on how much Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) you should be taking because everyone reacts different to the stuff. I use 250iu twice a week for my entire cycle. There is rumors that say if you use it for longer than 3 weeks you could desensitize your leydig cells but there is no clinical evidence (as far as I know) that happens. I think its more towards doing alot of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) over an extended period of time. Imo I would start with 250ius and if your nuts dont start coming back to their original size then bump it up. You can pick any day to inject that you want but I wouldnt go any longer than 4 or 5max days without an inject. I do sub q in my stomach as well being that its easier to pinch the fat there. its def better to take smaller dosages as the half life of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) isnt very long. One big shot wont get you through a week. Your nuts will start to atrophy again before your next inj.

You can subq or IM. It won't hurt to do either way.

You can take with or w/o test. That won't matter really.

IMO, it is better to take in smaller more frequently to keep the nuts responsive as opposed to huge blasts less frequently, but our Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) experts like Chip could answer this better.

I plan on taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) after my cycle of sustanon 250, and I can get a 5,000 iu's of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for $40 off purepeptide.com and was wondering if that would be enough to run post cycle? comments, suggestions?

Why wait until your sack is shut down and your nuts are turtled up in your pelvis to start your hcg? Why wouldn't you run 250-500iu twice/wkly, 4 days apart and keep ur shit running like a fine tuned machine the whole time ur "ON".

IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE A BEAST, THEN YOU HAVE TO BE A WELL ROUNDED BEAST. THAT MEANS NOT ONLY "LOOK" LIKE A BEAST, BUT ALSO FUCK LIKE A BEAST AND CUM LIKE A BEAST!! I'M GONNA GET YOU A SUBSCRIPTION TO "ANIMAL PLANET" FOR XXX-MAS!!!

iv used very high dosages post cycle and it worked pretty well...

but what chip said would be the most prime advice in this situation

Why wait until your sack is shut down and your nuts are turtled up in your pelvis to start your hcg? Why wouldn't you run 250-500iu twice/wkly, 4 days apart and keep ur shit running like a fine tuned machine the whole time ur "ON".

IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE A BEAST, THEN YOU HAVE TO BE A WELL ROUNDED BEAST. THAT MEANS NOT ONLY "LOOK" LIKE A BEAST, BUT ALSO FUCK LIKE A BEAST AND CUM LIKE A BEAST!! I'M GONNA GET YOU A SUBSCRIPTION TO "ANIMAL PLANET" FOR XXX-MAS!!!

well said, and I"m a dumbass, because purepeptide.com offers a Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) package with the vial, that special water, and the insulin syringe, and I only ordered the bottle :(

Is it hard to find that bac water? and I will probally just order more bottles and run the iu's you suggested thx for the advice.

Back