How many people here like deca

I think I'm with Slayer, more than anything it makes me feel a bit more resilient/immune to having issues of pains in the gym. It doesn't give me a dramatic PUNCH IN THE TEEF effect like tren though. Thats when I go "hoooooooooooley sheet I love this"

I tried Deca for teh frst time this last four months and it was great. I was concerned about all the 'bad press' about it, but it went fine. And I was only hovering around 3800-4000 cals a day. I am going to throw it in again at the end of summer at 600mg again and go for around 5K cals a day. Even though my cals were lower than they normally would be, I gained almost 12lbs of lean mass!!

Test/Deca/Dbol was my best stack ever. Bench went from 255 max to 325 in 8 weeks. Squat was 300 for 4 and jumped to 405 for 8. Never made gains like that before or since. Also may be due to the fact I had'nt cycled in over a year and had been dieting. I have run EQ before and feel that for me it works almost if not as well as DECA.

First cycle was 300mg Deca/wk and 100mg prop eod (qv...ouch...noone warned me)...i went from 190 - 223 in 9 weeks!!! Never EVER had deca dick...used in all cycles since then with astounding results....I really cant do heavy squats without it! Never tried eq though...saving that for this summer!

Anyway....Deca has my ultimate slap on the ass for gains!

my first cycle was deca 200mg/week and 1 sust/week for 6 weeks. Didn't gain a thing. A few friends of mine got extreme results at 50mg/week only.
I just don't get it. :rolleyes:

Back