how many times have you cheated?

i used to cheat on my g/f all the time until the day I forgot my email open on her PC and she read a message some hcick sent me telling that she missed my mouth

i fuck whoever i want when i want. don't get involved in relationships bro. tell the woman up front that you plan to fuck other chicks.

Depends on what the definition of "is" is.

Intercourse - never.

Other activities - yes.

We all have our ways of coping with the ups and downs of a decades-long relationship. That's mine.

yeah so is it really cheating if you didnt slam another chick? what about ya know making out and grabbin some titties haha

Cheated on girlfriends; was immature. Have never cheated on my wife; and never will. Been together over 22 years; keeps getting better.

girl was trying to convince me to cheat on my gf saturday night, she even slept over....i passed the test, she tried forcing herself on me and i didnt do shit

Never cheated but then again in honesty never really had the opportunity. As others have stated surprised at all the guys saying their faithful I was expecting some macho sh't. I have however been cheated on its the lack of honesty that's the killer all the lying. If she was upfront we may have still been together.

Back