how many use same needle more then once

New needles delivered to your door ... 25 dollars

Mexican vet roids from your gym hook-up ... 250 dollars

Abcess in your leg or ass from being ignorant and re-using a needle that costs pennies to replace ... 3500 dollars

...Look on your face when the doc tells you they're gonna have to remove a golf ball sized piece of flesh from your body because you choose to save a few cents ..... PRICELESS

Wow this is dumb. I couldnt undertand for the life of me why someone would use the same needle more than once. If youre too cheap too pray the next to nothing price for pins, you can walk into a pharmacy by me and they have to give you free syringes if you ask. They are slin pins, but will work in delts.

Iceburg said:
New needles delivered to your door ... 25 dollars

Mexican vet roids from your gym hook-up ... 250 dollars

Abcess in your leg or ass from being ignorant and re-using a needle that costs pennies to replace ... 3500 dollars

...Look on your face when the doc tells you they're gonna have to remove a golf ball sized piece of flesh from your body because you choose to save a few cents ..... PRICELESS

lmfao

if you can order from getpinz and cant afford new needles you dont need to be cycling gear . 1 doctors office visit and antibiotics will cost more than years worth of pins.

the other day I did an inject but aspirated blood. Pulled it out and injected again but didnt change pins. that shit hurt.

tman55 said:
Hey Ganryu,

You can get a good supply of used needles from the projects.
Now you are thinking outside the box! I don't go to clinics to get clean ones either. I like to make sure they have been through a few "test runs" before I use them. One time I had to super glue the needle on to the syringe. I would make them out of wood, but I am terrified of getting a splinter.

CDbol said:
I use the same needle for like one week. then get a new one

Why??!! A few cents more, and a new needle (and syringe) is a small insurance premium to pay against getting an injection site infection. Not to mention the needle gets blunted when you use it, and a fresh, sharp one ought to be easier to inject with.

joltan said:
holy shit, your needle must be bent as fuck after a weeks use. i dont even use the same needle to draw with that i inject with.

Ahah, not only that, but the point gets dull.

For the record i always reuse the syringe (with same gear) and always use the same needle to draw up. For shooting, always a new one.

Jeff

i always end up using too many needlez to fast or at least it takes me to long to get more but iv only used the same needle once after i used it so twice in a week and i did that twice. But after looking at that picture you just ruined the needle using twice for me ! lol!! jerk!!. Anyways going to get some new needlez lmao!

Even if the needles lasted forever, cleanliness does not. GPZ is very fast for anyone stateside that I hear from, so you should have no problems getting things within days. I would rather wait for my shot even if I was on prop.

Sometimes BIG problems in life come from seemingly small mistakes in judgement.

Back