How many weeks out do I look????

Mr Fit- if your going to win its not going to be 12 weeks out..sorry bro..maybe 16. You can easily check the logs of others to see what they look like at different stages. or do a google search. Most people at 12...well, I guess I should say most that compete and place in the top are more lean than you at 12. But everyone loses weight differently and have different plans to do so. I would do it scientifically. measure your BF now and then weight 4 weeks and see how much you achieved..keep in mind when getting into single digits it now going to go quite as fast.

On a nicer note..you look great man. Wheels look good, arms are nice...chest could use a little more work..but overall for 6ft3 ...good work.

Hope this helps a little

I'd say your 14-16 weeks out for sure. take the first 4 weeks and structure your diet (log calories, rid yourself of processed sugars, cut sodium in half, start eating "clean") You have to have a starting point of where your carbs are on average, then drop them accordinly until you hit a sweet spot....Then start the 12 weeks of real pre-comp dieting. Making sure your protein/carb/fat ratio is in tact. It takes time.
I start 14 weeks out everytime. I'll leave the protein fat ratio out. Thats the easy stuff. CARBS is what can make or break you essentially.
Starting carbs are 400-450g complex. Halfway point they are at 225-250. Final 2 weeks 150g down to possibly 90g depending if I see muscle wasting occuring. I always carb load on sunday to have a energetic week. Protein/fats are consistant thoughout with slight variations depending on what the mirrior tells me. If this is your first comp. Than stick to the basics, don't get to hung up on carb/sodium cyclying and by no means attempt the ketogenic diet ( close to 0 carbs), I did this my first competition and felt like shit, lost alot of muscle and felt very weak. I went from 235lbs to 185lbs in 12 weeks my first competition, and it was brutal. After your first comp, which I see you doing very good, it will set you up for a better 2nd and 3rd. Take your pride out of the equation for this one. You have to realize your competing against guys who have done this for years. You have the body, but the lack of experience is the only thing (possibly) that will prevent you from taking the show. Other than that I could see you dominating future shows with your psyique and the knowledge/experience to back it up. GL

How do I get my ducks to swim?

I'm not a great swimmer and Needed to know what must be done to pass the scuba dive certification swim test. For the treading water portion on the test can I only float around on my personal back. For the swimming portion of the test can I simply float on my backside Louis Vuitton Online and do a floating around stroke. I've been snorkeling several times in decently deep h2o but I'm not very confident in with my swimming skills. Thanks for your help. They've changed it rather since I did mine. You can now accomplish your swim assessment which includes a snorkel. I believe it's still the same at 200 yrds (but add a 100 yards in case you snorkel it) regarding you can use any stroke any practice it in any time. Why not backstroke the item? You claim you're fine with that. and it knocks out of some distance. Your tread water will nevertheless be the same. 10 minutes. If your instructor wants you, he/she will put ten pounds of soft lead on the mellon to make the item louis-vuitton-outletbest.com/ challenging.:) Mine did. Congratulations on wanting to get a scuba diver! I hope I can help answer your question. Each certification agency has it's own requirements for any swim test. NAUI, PADI, YMCA, BSAC are all diverse. For PADI, the swimming test involves a 200 meter go swimming (any stroke, not on your returning, and no time control), and 10 minutes associated with floating or treading within water that's over your head. It's really not that difficult if you've spent some time from the water before. The main thing the instructor is in search of is that you're comfortable in the water. You don't need to become an olympic swimmer that will scuba dive, only be able to can remain calm and manage yourself in the normal water. If you're nervous at all, just go to your current community pool before having the class and carry out a practice swim plus float. When you actually perform the swim test in your Louis Vuitton Women scuba class, you'll definitely find others that are nervous about the swim test in the process. I'm sure you'll perform fine - and techinical scuba diving underwater is even easier than swimming within the top. usually about 800 yards until we can feel it when im just going in the practice speed. i can last to get about a 1000 yards though. if im going fast about 400-600 yards.

gurre.eu/wowlogparser/forum/profile.php?id=5310
2001anekdot.ru/user/Upsetsmup/
mercedes124.pl/member698.html

At least 16, 20 if you really want to be sure. Sometimes "real life" just happens unexpectedly, it's always nice to leave some wiggle room. Even at a pro level we sometimes see guys show up "not quite" there due to something unforeseen.

Looking great man. Arms, back, quads, tail: all there :)

Last edited:
Back