how much b6 for blocking progesterone?

dolf

about to use tren for first time. how much b6 is reccomended to block progesterone gyno? dod any of our sponsors carry bromo or any other blockers? here is the cycle let me know what you guys think

1-15 test e@ 600mg/w
1-14 eq@ 600mg/w
1-10 tren e@ 300mg/w

this is my 2nd cycle. first with tren. stats

5'11''
11%

looking for mostly strength, although i do comsume enough cals to gain weight. just got into pl'ing. anything you guys would change?

i would lose the eq, tren is really strong and with 600mg test you will be fine.

i see no reason for the eq, what did your first cycle look like?

i think you should start at that dosage of tren to see how you react, but ive found the strength gains to be really really good at 150mg eod.

dolf said:
about to use tren for first time. how much b6 is reccomended to block progesterone gyno?

Vitamin b6 does not block progesterone, it helps to maintain near normal or normal levels of prolactin. High levels of prolactin can sometimes cause progesterone-like side effects. 200-300mgs of vitamin b6 per day should be sufficient for most guys for prevention purposes.

Is the amount of b6 realtive to the amount of tren you are using. FOr instance if I add it I planned to use 100mg ED.

Back