How much can you bench press??

AARONHARRISON

I am doing 170-180 pounds. Before I couldn't do that much. If I only press one or two times I can go over 200.

I'm naturally pretty strong but with the weightlifting I've been doing I've increased my bench press.

I could probably do more by now but there were times I stopped lifting weights for a while. I am hoping I can stay lifting weights steady so I can bench press over 200 a whole bunch of times.

yes y i dont consider that to much wieght seriously i wanna do 400 by summer.

I haven't tested in a long time but I did 225 for 27 reps. Once you get into a rhythm it's not that difficult. The guy who owns my gym is on the national charts and did 660 with a shirt.

in a set 225 max right now like 275 for 5 or 6 so like 305 twice about and thats just getting back into the gym but no gear and havent for many years

Don't know max but I'm currently doing 5x5 with 315, so I would guess about 350. I'm on week 8 of Test/EQ/Tbol. I'm shooting for 405 by week 16

405lb is nasty.. i did it once about 3yrs ago.. loaded up the bar and stared at that fucker for about 15minutes.. lol i was 6ft2 238lb at the time.. test/deca/dbol..

1 rep max of... 145,girly weight.

Ive done more on cycle but, Im all natural now.

U clearly need to step ur game up ms.blondie! 145 pfffttt i lift more than that when i take a piss!!!....naw thats great blondie i c some air force geeks on base that can even do that...haha!!

Some quality numbers.

I haven't maxed since high school, but my best ever was in 2008. Got 315x10 and 225x40. Was really happy w/ the 225 reps. Hurt my shoulder in football that year, and haven't been able to break them since. Hopefully will this year.

OT, but my girlfriend can bench 135 weighing 130. She's really strong considering she isn't a serious powerlifter and is a borderline vegetarian.

Your 225 was a lot better than your 3 plates. I think when benching 315x12 I could get 225x30.

Back