how much did you gain (kept) from your testE cycle?

depends on your deit. i kept 18lbs running test e only my first cycle eating everything in sight

That is such a vague question, there are just so many variables affecting the answer. i.e. diet, training, how much gear, experience, etc.

Not to mention if you search "test gains" you will find quite a bit of reading material. If your diet is perfect and you sleep and training fall in line you should see 25lbs increase over 10 weeks and keep 15-20 if your post cycle therapy (pct) is good.

StoneColdNTO said:
That is such a vague question, there are just so many variables affecting the answer. i.e. diet, training, how much gear, experience, etc.

It seems as he is just asking for people different experiences.

I gained 33 lbs on my first cycle of test e, and kept 30 of that after PCT.

NYC

that is awesome that you 30 out of 33lb gain that is 91%, that is incredible i try to keep 70-80% of what i gain while on gear.

NYCEE said:
It seems as he is just asking for people different experiences.

I gained 33 lbs on my first cycle of test e, and kept 30 of that after post cycle therapy (pct).

NYC

I understand that.....duh.

....but even your answer doesn't really tell anyone anything.
How much Test were you on?, how long was your cycle?, what was your starting weight?, how many cals/day were you consuming?, how much weight trainig experience did you have before starting this cycle?, what did you post cycle therapy (pct) consist of?, I could go on and on, but I think you get the idea......

StoneColdNTO said:
I understand that.....duh.

....but even your answer doesn't really tell anyone anything.
How much Test were you on?, how long was your cycle?, what was your starting weight?, how many cals/day were you consuming?, how much weight trainig experience did you have before starting this cycle?, what did you post cycle therapy (pct) consist of?, I could go on and on, but I think you get the idea......

I see what youre saying and i agree. I guess i can list all that stuff out if the guy wants, but till then ill save my fingers. :D

is it really necessairy to write an essay for every question?
Are you kidding? If an answer takes 5 sentences then thats what it takes. If you dont wanna read go somewhere else! Unless I missunderstood you that was the most retarded post EVAAR!

Back