How much hair should i expect to lose on a test e + tbol cycle?

evo315

I'm prone to hair loss so this side effect is what worries me the most. My hairline is still normal and strong, but my hair is thin and fine. I know ill be ok with the tbol, thats why i went with it over dbol, but how harsh is test on the hair?

No one can say. Good luck. You can research some preventative measures like Nizoral shampoo and stuff like that, but there will always be an undefinable risk with test.

No one can say. Good luck. You can research some preventative measures like Nizoral shampoo and stuff like that, but there will always be an undefinable risk with test.

Thanks man. I've looked into finasteride but side effects are a little too risky in my opinion. I'll check out Nizoral. I've heard good things about it.

plan on losing it all ... this way u wont be disapointed if it happens , lol joking , its hard to tell man , everyone has a differnt effect , unless u have run aas before and know how your body will react u cant realy tell , even if u r prone in other ways , hair loss is related to testosterone converting to dht

Last edited:
the only other cycle ive done was a halo prohormone. Is just like tbol so DHT conversion was not an issue.

Back