How much LBM is attainable in a test/tren/dbol cycle

Slinky

Im 25
73-74kgs 10-12% bodyfat

My goal is to reach my genetic potential wich; according to the website is 80kgs @ 5% bodyfat but i dont plan on cutting during this cycle so id just like to reach my maximum muscle mass genetic potential

Before yous flame me about my cycle I HAVE read forums posts where people HAVE ran Dbol for long periods at a time and HAVE had the same liver values as someone whos ran it for 4 weeks not to mention all the oldskools who used to run long Dbol cycles.. please FOAD if yous are gunna derail this thready by telling me how "stupid" i am for doing what i plan to do. i cannot be told so dont even try

My cycle is as follows
week 1-14 Test-E 250mg Tues/Fridays
week 1-12 Tren-E 340mg Tues/Fridays
week 1-12 Dbol 50mg ED

I already have all my gear and post cycle therapy (pct) on hand however i dont have HCG

My questions are
1) I plan on gaining 2 pounds to 1kg a week of LBM/muscle mass is this possible? I dont work and I get plenty of sleep
2) I already have my diet ready (45protein40carb15fats) but what id like to know is.. is this the best macro ratio to achieve my goal?

Im going to be doing 1 muscle group in the gym for a hour, eat for a hour then do another muscle group. sooo a 2 hour workout with a 1 hour break between to maximize performance/mentally recover.

edit: its my 2nd cycle 1st was test/dbol

Last edited:
You may gain 2lbs a week but it isn't going to be 2lbs of lbm. 28lbs of lbm in 14 weeks? Come on, lets be realistic.

Wow 160? Yea honestly dude cmon now

Anyway, IMO, when you run tren, nothing else is necessary. No orals, no other injectable... tren is all you need. (besides base test of course)

I would say you're no where near in the league of trying tren. At 160, I'd say you shouldn't even be on AAS. Get to a natural 180-200 and then think about cycling because obviously your diet isn't 100% if you weigh that after 1 cycle.

Let me start by saying I get the fact that you aren't going to be talked out of juicing. Frankly if anyone told me not to juice without knowing me I would want them to "Fuck off and die" too. Maybe not that far but I get the independent spirit.

With that being said 160 LB's is pretty fucking light man. I mean like unless you are 5'4" tall. Even then you are still pretty thin. I would say fuck the tren and fuck the dbol. Before you get pissed let me finish.

You need to eat. I don't mean like "man I'm so stuffed I'm going to puke" I mean mess up and puke a couple times a week because you ate too much. I would then run 16 weeks of a long acting test like enan or cyp.

I would do 0 cardio. as a matter of fact while on this cycle I would work hard to keep your heartbeat down. avoid high intensity anything and just do a bunch of heavy ass weight with not many reps. Do like sets of 6-8 4-7 sets per exercise. You need to get some dense muscle and gain some weight.

The reason I am anti dbol for you is because it will give you the false sense of accomplishment. You will gain all sorts of weight and piss it all out 2 weeks after you quit running it. You need to gauge your diet based on what you are eating not a bunch of water that is stored in your muscle to make glycogen soluble.

I could be wrong but this is my 2 cents. It has worked for me and a bunch of my meathead friends who needed to gain weight and took AAS too soon.

Don't be scared of carbs either. They will help you grow like a mofo. Carb it up man and be thankful you aren't 265 like me where you look at a carb and can't fit in your suit pants anymore.

I wish you nothing but the best of luck. I know you have your mind made up so either way you need to eat and eat and eat until you feel sick.

Im 25
73-74kgs 10-12% bodyfat

My goal is to reach my genetic potential wich; according to the website is 80kgs @ 5% bodyfat but i dont plan on cutting during this cycle so id just like to reach my maximum muscle mass genetic potential

Before yous flame me about my cycle I HAVE read forums posts where people HAVE ran Dbol for long periods at a time and HAVE had the same liver values as someone whos ran it for 4 weeks not to mention all the oldskools who used to run long Dbol cycles.. please FOAD if yous are gunna derail this thready by telling me how "stupid" i am for doing what i plan to do. i cannot be told so dont even try

My cycle is as follows
week 1-14 Test-E 250mg Tues/Fridays
week 1-12 Tren-E 340mg Tues/Fridays
week 1-12 Dbol 50mg ED

I already have all my gear and PCT on hand however i dont have HCG

My questions are
1) I plan on gaining 2 pounds to 1kg a week of LBM/muscle mass is this possible? I dont work and I get plenty of sleep
2) I already have my diet ready (45protein40carb15fats) but what id like to know is.. is this the best macro ratio to achieve my goal?

Im going to be doing 1 muscle group in the gym for a hour, eat for a hour then do another muscle group. sooo a 2 hour workout with a 1 hour break between to maximize performance/mentally recover.

edit: its my 2nd cycle 1st was test/dbol

weeks 1-12 50mg dbol?????? thats a typo right?

Back