How much test? First cycle

pappapump......I just started my first cycle on Tuesday. It's good to hear that you gonna try the test only cycle first. I have to admit, I've been a little bitch about pokin' myself, so I have been going to my friends house this weke and letting her poke me with the old .23 gauge. I'll get the balls to do it myself next week....

My copy for you bro....

For a first timer my opinion is to go w/ Test ethanate...Keeps your blood levels stable since it only has one ester......unlike Sus 250 to take advantage of all 4 esters it should be taken EOD.....If not it will make your blood levels unstable..up and down.....

I just think for the first cycle it's better to go w/ a single ester.

Now Ethanate is very similar to cyp....both long lasting bro.....both will keep your blood level stable...

You have lots of info bro.....

http://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10783

jyzza said:
unlike Sus 250 to take advantage of all 4 esters it should be taken EOD.....If not it will make your blood levels unstable..up and down.....

http://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10783
Although i do agree with this in week 1 or possibly two, Sustanon really acts like a single ester once blood levels are stable, Andy13 made a good post on CEM showing this, week 3 on, you wouldnt be doing yourself a great injustice by one shot a week, but i do prefer ethanate or cypionate over Sustanon (sust), for the reason of pain factor, and sustanon seems to cost more across the board.

EOD to take full advantage of all 4 esters RoadHouse.....30mg Test Prop = EOD if you want to take advantage of it along with the other fast acting ester..

what is this pain factor I keep hearing about? my glute shots went in fine and I'm Ok...well so far. Am I goign to feel a lot of pain in the next couple of days? I've only done 2 shots this week so far. This is my first cycle.

Sustanon is just know for pain. It takes a lot of BA to suspend all those different esters, and prop is also known for pain too, but I never feel much in my glutes, but quads and delts are a different story on sust.

RoadHouse said:
Although i do agree with this in week 1 or possibly two, Sustanon really acts like a single ester once blood levels are stable, Andy13 made a good post on CEM showing this, week 3 on, you wouldnt be doing yourself a great injustice by one shot a week, but i do prefer ethanate or cypionate over Sustanon (sust), for the reason of pain factor, and sustanon seems to cost more across the board.

I've got to agree with this thought process about Sustanon (sust) really acting like a single ester test.

Just think about this; Sustanon (sust) was developed for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) shots to be taken every 2 or 3 weeks, and the whole idea is to give a person reasonably stable blood levels. If there really were spikes of ups and downs, it never would have been approved for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) in the first place.

StoneColdNTO said:
I've got to agree with this thought process about Sustanon (sust) really acting like a single ester test.

Just think about this; Sustanon (sust) was developed for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) shots to be taken every 2 or 3 weeks, and the whole idea is to give a person reasonably stable blood levels. If there really were spikes of ups and downs, it never would have been approved for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) in the first place.

I think you're right. I saw some sort of graph once, comparing the release times of Sustanon (sust) and enth, and they were basically the same after 2-3 weeks.

Would there be any REAL disadvantage in injecting once a week? The Test Enanthate I'll be using is 400mg/ml. This will also be my first cycle.

i took one shot for first 5 weeks then took two the last 5 weeks...didnt really see a diff though..but gained 23 pds for my 10 week cycle

so what if you dont have the after cycle gear and is 1sy cycle ? also , what does 8 weeks at 400mg of test cost if purchased in mexico pharmacy and whats the black market cost at the gym in states ?:40oz:

DEVILtrainer666 said:
so what if you dont have the after cycle gear and is 1sy cycle ? :40oz:

You mean Clomid ??

Well if you don't there is a good chance you are going to lose most if not all of the gains you made....real fast.

BTW, it's probably better to start a new thread next time, instead of asking a new question at the bottom of an existing thread...., as it might just get over-looked. :D

Back