How much weight gain with test e

Juice man

I was weighed 185 around 2 months ago...I started jogging and taking a fat burner and got down to 167... yes i have cycled before, I just haven't done it the right way in like 5 years bc I was young and dumb...I've been taking 400 mgs of test e for the past three weeks and anything between 25 to 100 mg of oral winstrol for a week and I love the winstrol...lots of energy and strength...I HAVE done my research but obviously not enough...but I've been reading all these forums of people gaining 15-30 lbs they claim in the first month...I do not want to gain that much muscle...I mean I do but not all at one time...I just weighed myself and I'm 173...how long does the test e take to kick in? The winstrol has done more in a week than the test has done in a month...weight wise...I can tell I've got a bit thicker but it discourages me I haven't got as much weight gain as I want...I would rather look better than weigh more any day..but it just makes me nervous reading these forums about ppl gain 30 lbs in the first month..if I keep running this test e for the next 7 weeks will it kick in more?

Nobody is gaining no 30 lbs in a month of just test ... might be possible with Dbol added, but they are not gonna be quality gains. I wouldnt want to gain half that in a month, because it will come off in nanoseconds when the cycle ends. Slow but sure wins the war. Just wait , in another 2-3 weeks you will see the results your after. Test and Winni is a great stack, you will be happy.

??????? Zero replies

Are you fucking serious waiting 29 goddam minutes before calling ppl out for not replying in a timely manner suitable to you?! Fucking a man ppl have lives besides spending them on the Internet. Some ppl work and have families to take care of, read up on the definition of patience and ppl will answer your question when they can. This isn't a life or death matter here.

As to your question: Your weight gain, whether on cycle or not, is a function of your diet. You can gain weight, lose weight, or maintain weight through diet. Test E will not add weight on you per se, besides maybe water weight, its your food intake or lack there of that will determine how much mass you gain.

I'm no expert but first timers generally gain 15-20 lbs on Test E. I haven't seen many logs of 30 lb gains on Test E alone, and I've been reading A LOT of logs.

If i take a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to help with bloat and eat right I tend to put on 7-8 lbs a month. Now I'm sure if I ate dirty I could gain more but it would just be fat. Keep in mind some of the gains are water

Are you fucking serious waiting 29 goddam minutes before calling ppl out for not replying in a timely manner suitable to you?! Fucking a man ppl have lives besides spending them on the Internet. Some ppl work and have families to take care of, read up on the definition of patience and ppl will answer your question when they can. This isn't a life or death matter here.

As to your question: Your weight gain, whether on cycle or not, is a function of your diet. You can gain weight, lose weight, or maintain weight through diet. Test E will not add weight on you per se, besides maybe water weight, its your food intake or lack there of that will determine how much mass you gain.

Sorry bud...didnt mean to make your swear and use gods name in vain...your right I should have just been patient..yesterday was the first day I've ever even been on a thread anytime on the Internet..lol...I obviously don't know a lot about steroids BUT what I do know is that you need to lay off them.. Oh lord

and why did you even make a post if dapper dog already answered my question yesterday..just noticed that.... Was it really necessary to post all of that ? Does it help boost your ego ? Lol..I have NO patience...You have NO class...good day

Sorry bud...didnt mean to make your swear and use gods name in vain...your right I should have just been patient..yesterday was the first day I've ever even been on a thread anytime on the Internet..lol...I obviously don't know a lot about steroids BUT what I do know is that you need to lay off them.. Oh lord

If you're using God's name as a pronoun should be capitalized so why point out I'm using it vain if you're not even usin it correctly yourself? Then you end your post using the same Lord's name in vain yourself, youre a case study in hypocrisy my friend. Your lack of knowledge is apparent if you think one would gain 30lbs in a month off of AAS use alone. And since your knowledge is lacking on AAS use what makes you think you're qualified to diagnose roid rage in someone and treat it? Do you even know if I've used steroids or am still natty? I didn't think so. No sir, it's not the steroids that anger me, it's stupidity and hypocrisy. Both of which I should add have long pissed me since before I even knew what steroids were.

and why did you even make a post if dapper dog already answered my question yesterday..just noticed that.... Was it really necessary to post all of that ? Does it help boost your ego ? Lol..I have NO patience...You have NO class...good day

I made a post for two reasons 1) to call you out for your impatience and 2) to answer your question. I've accomplished both in that one post, thus the reason for my post. I haven't insulted you, called you names, or berated on you incessantly so as far as I'm concerned my class is still intact, moreso than can be said for your patience. Yes I'm so totally worried about boosting my ego that I get my rocks off on an Internet forum. C'mon kid that doesn't even make sense. If I was worried about my ego the Internet is the last place I'd be on looking for a kick. You're jus upset that I responded somewhat harshly although deservedly.

Lol..Listen guy...If you can't tell I just joined yesterday...im pretty sure it says when i joined...or am i wrong? I just found out what a thread was...I don't even have a Facebook...i was uninformed.. I know I don't know much about steroids,but I do know when someone is ticked off...and my post ticked you off obviously or you would have just kept to yourself..because it was already answered..lol...you didn't swear in the past two "threads" after I pull the religion card..LOL....everyone has their own religious opinions....sorry I offended you..I have a new iPad I am not familiar with..it's called a typo..you should look that up in the dictionary..I really need to work on my English since I graduated 2 years ago....I see you are working on your rage by not using profane language..and you have already come really far.high five!!. yes you did tick me off slightly..but that's in the past..lol...why did you make a post if dapper dog already answered my question ? Lol .....my point exactly..I don't live on a steroid website..I probably won't ever get on this site again unless i have an urgent question..I thought you said you had a family and a life ? You did NOT answer my question..buddy did..but your ego got to you...I have a huge ego...i have a good reason to and always will...if you had any idea who you were talking to you'd feel really dumb... but i would feel worse if you knew who i am...I come from a very influential family guy...and it would be shame to my family if they knew I was taking steroids and doing research on them... God bless you doc...God with a capital d...

I made a post for two reasons 1) to call you out for your impatience and 2) to answer your question. I've accomplished both in that one post, thus the reason for my post. I haven't insulted you, called you names, or berated on you incessantly so as far as I'm concerned my class is still intact, moreso than can be said for your patience. Yes I'm so totally worried about boosting my ego that I get my rocks off on an Internet forum. C'mon kid that doesn't even make sense. If I was worried about my ego the Internet is the last place I'd be on looking for a kick. You're jus upset that I responded somewhat harshly although deservedly.[/QUOTE]

I love this..all this drama...but I'm about to log off and not get back on bc my ego WILL get to me...and I will most likely say something I regret that will incriminate me and I have too much to lose than to have a p$&@ing contest on a steroid website LOL....or a raging contest

Lol..Listen guy...If you can't tell I just joined yesterday...im pretty sure it says when i joined...or am i wrong? I just found out what a thread was...I don't even have a Facebook...i was uninformed.. I know I don't know much about steroids,but I do know when someone is ticked off...and my post ticked you off obviously or you would have just kept to yourself..because it was already answered..lol...you didn't swear in the past two "threads" after I pull the religion card..LOL....everyone has their own religious opinions....sorry I offended you..I have a new iPad I am not familiar with..it's called a typo..you should look that up in the dictionary..I really need to work on my English since I graduated 2 years ago....I see you are working on your rage by not using profane language..and you have already come really far.high five!!. yes you did tick me off slightly..but that's in the past..lol...why did you make a post if dapper dog already answered my question ? Lol .....my point exactly..I don't live on a steroid website..I probably won't ever get on this site again unless i have an urgent question..I thought you said you had a family and a life ? You did NOT answer my question..buddy did..but your ego got to you...I have a huge ego...i have a good reason to and always will...if you had any idea who you were talking to you'd feel really dumb... but i would feel worse if you knew who i am...I come from a very influential family guy...and it would be shame to my family if they knew I was taking steroids and doing research on them... God bless you doc...God with a capital d...

I made a post for two reasons 1) to call you out for your impatience and 2) to answer your question. I've accomplished both in that one post, thus the reason for my post. I haven't insulted you, called you names, or berated on you incessantly so as far as I'm concerned my class is still intact, moreso than can be said for your patience. Yes I'm so totally worried about boosting my ego that I get my rocks off on an Internet forum. C'mon kid that doesn't even make sense. If I was worried about my ego the Internet is the last place I'd be on looking for a kick. You're jus upset that I responded somewhat harshly although deservedly.
[/QUOTE]

I never said I have a family or anything of the sort, pay attention to what you read. What I did say was "some people have work and families". I took no offense from your posts no need to patronize me with an apology. I did answer your question you just failed to see it. Weight and muscle gain are a function of diet for the second time now. If you're worried about gaining too much weight at once than back off the caloric surplus simple solution. AAS will not give you weight or mass unless you're taking in the proper energy intake to match. Why on earth I would care if you come from an influential family or not is beyond me. You could be a Rockefeller or a Morgan and I'd still be laughing at you trying to use that argument to make me feel "really dumb" just the same. And the people that feel the need to brag such as you've been doing here are the typically the ones with self-esteem issues. You're probably over-inflating your ego to compensate for a lack of confidence, guess the family name ain't all it's cracked up to be buddy.

Back